y/n why?

Hook's POV

i wake up this morning and y/n is missing i don't know where she has gone but i quickly get dressed but as soon as i do. i get a frantic knock on the door and it's Emma "Pan is missing  is the fairy dust" "y/n is missing too" Emma's face dreams in colour "oh god come with me" Emma drags me back into town where she lives where her father and mother and her son are they are all talking about what pans going to do next but all I can think about is my daughter I thought I gain her trust but apparently I didn't she wanted to be with Pam and now she's going to get with pen but it's not gonna be like the fairy tales Pan is different and she should know that.
I get dragged out my thoughts because I hear Emma say "I know Pan is going to use the fairy dust to get him and y/n back to Neverland" I hear everything that she says but it goes straight to my heart but I knew this is going to happen if she was sent to Neverland in the first place because she was the truest believer and of course you would fall for pan but I have to do this I know it's going to hurt her but I have to "Emma find me your gun" she hesitated to give it to me but she did "right I'm going to kill pan once and for all she cannot take my daughter away from me" I run out of the apartment I hear people run after me and call my name to tell me that it could be something else but this has to happen I'm sorry my daughter but this is going to have to happen.

I'm so sorry this is shit but I have lost interest in this book and it's going to be ended soon and I'm so sorry if you really enjoyed this book. I've got other books to come hope you enjoy them thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗