Dad?

Your POV

We arrive in Storybrooke and everyone got off the boat. When they did everyone went to there families even Wendy saw her brothers again. You were just left alone at the edge of the boat all on your own.

You stood there for a while until someone put their hand on your shoulder. You turn around and see Mr Brooke standing smiling at you. "NO, you said I would go back please no" you shout and Emma and Hook runs towards you. "y/n he was here because we had some stuff to sort out" Hook say and you're a bit confused how Mr Brooke knew Captain Hook.

"you mean you haven't told her yet" you hear Mr Brooke mumble you didn't think nothing of it because it just didn't make sense to you.

Pan now got off the boat handcuffed with Felix. Emma moved him into a car Snow and charming followed. Regina took Henry away. "y/n do you want to come with me" Hook says and you nod. He leads you back onto the boat with Mr Brooke.

"so, what's happening with Peter Pan I can't wait to see him again" you say all excited. Hook them said "No they are wiping his memory" you realise what he means that maybe you can start again with Peter Pan.

"right there's no easy way to say this but I know about your past and that wasn't meant to sound creepy. Mr Brooke works from me and we went to find you as well as Henry I know about your parents well parent. Because I am your father......"

Hi sorry it's been so long but I should be publishing more often now if you want any requests about you and Peter Pan I will gladly take them hope you liked it love you all.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗