Meeting Jake

(Y/N) POV
     The next morning I got up to go for breakfast so i changed and i wore this:

(Y/N) POV     The next morning I got up to go for breakfast so i changed and i wore this:

I went downstairs to eat breakfast but this time I wasnt going for Kong. As i go downstairs I see Logan and Evan "fight". I just ignored them and went to the kitchen to start my day.

Logans POV
After fighting with Evan i thought that  (Y/N) should meet with team ten. So I told her we were going there. "We are going to see team ten later on." I said to (Y/N). She didnt say anything but she smiled. I dunno why she smiled when i said that but whatever.

Jakes POV
I heard that Logan is coming over with his hot new girlfriend. Im thinking about stealing her from Logan so I was talking to the boys. "So whats your plan?" Anthony asks me excitedly. "Well, i dont know yet but i know im gonna steal her even if she doesnt love me." I replied but then Chance interrupted. "Isnt that a bad idea? I mean like if she doesnt...." "Shut up man. I know what im doing." I interrupted back. Then there was a knock on the door. So I went downstairs to go get it.

Logans POV
I knocked on Jakes door waiting. "Are you sure I should meet them?" (Y/N) says but before i could answer Jake opened the door. "Whats up man." Jake says looking at my girl. I wanted to punch him badly but i know it will end up badly. "Hi! Im guessing your Jake?" (Y/N) says.

(Y/N) POV
I looked at Jake i was being nice but he is really ugly. I didnt like his voice at all. Then a girl walked up. "Hey! I have never seen you around? My names Erika!" When I saw her I thought to myself "who is she? Is she jakes girlfriend? I mean like....okkk."