Where is she?

.GUYS IM NOT GREAT AT TITLES.
Next couple of days
Kaitlyn's POV
"Daddy where's mommy?" I look at my dad sitting down talking on the phone. He shushes me and I nod and go downstairs to play.

Logans POV
I called the cops because I haven't seen Laura since Saturday and it's Tuesday. I have been calling Jake and her and they never answer. I start to worry and I walk back and forth thinking 'will she come back? Did Jake kill her?' I started tearing up. I was punching the wall and slamming the door. I got mad. The cops said they would find her. Then the doorbell rung. It was the cops. "Logan Paul?" I nod. "We found her--" I interrupted him. "You did! Where is she? Can I see her?" I got a little to excited. "Sorry Logan but we found her dead and your brother Jake was arrested for sexual harassment." I cry again and say "well then...goodbye." I closed the door and slid down and cry. Should I move on? No I can't. She is the love of my life.

Months Later
THE FUNERAL
Lately I have been seeing Laura wherever I go. I decide I should go move on. For some reason they didn't let me see Laura in the casket. The size of the casket didn't look like her size.
Later on I decided I should move on and forget about Laura. But how? I saw this girl, Liz and I asked her out after we became good friends. She was down for a date. But then I noticed she looked a lot like Laura. The blonde hair, blue eyes, and the way she dressed was a lot like Laura. Then all of a sudden I saw a white figure of Laura sitting down across from me. I went to the psychiatrist to ask if I'm hallucinating or she really is alive. I'm mostly sad about that I didn't propose to her. I waited for my appointment. "Logan Paul?" I raise my hand and go in the room. "Hello Logan my name is Collin and why are you here today?" I shake his hand and say "I have this ex-girlfriend that is well uhm...dead and lately I have been seeing her. And I got a new girlfriend that looks very much like Laura my ex." He writes it down and said to me "it is either you are hallucinating or there is a possible chance she put a dead name for her and escaped. But it is most likely you are hallucinating." I nod and leave.