Exciting News

Laura's POV

I wake up seeing Logan asleep drooling. Hes so cute when hes asleep.  I stand up and my stomach starts to ache. I wake Logan up so he can drive me to the store and I can buy a pregnancy test. "Dude what? Oh sorry Laura." Logan says wiping his mouth. "Bring me to the store. I need to buy a pregnancy test." His eyes open wide. "Uh uh... okay?" I get ready and put on some clothes. I put on something simple so i wouldnt waste time.

When we head to the car Logan looks nervous and scared. He holds my hand tightly on the way. "Are you sure you think theres a baby?" He askes me hoping not. "I dont know? Why? You dont want us to have kids?" "Its not that. Its just i dont know if I can be a father." "Its okay. Dont worry Im here for you." He smiles and I laugh. Then i go to the store while he stays in the car.

10 minutes later

Logans POV
I stand outside of the door waiting for Laura. I hear her gasp and she run out of the door and hugs me. "So what did you get! Are we having a baby?" I ask looking at her straight in the eyes. She nods fast and tears come out of her eyes. I hug her tight and i kiss her on the head.

Lauras POV
I was so happy and Logan later on went to the gym to work out. I go and tell Evan, Lydia, and Brendan the news about me being pregnant.

"Guys! I need to talk to you. I got big news." I say to them and they look at me weird. "Are you and Logan married?!" Evan askes me with his eyes wide open. "Uhm no. We just started dating boi." "Oh..." Evan says sadly and he is less excited. "Well the news is...Im pregnant!" Lydia and Brendan claps for me and Evan has his mouth wide open. "Congrats Laura! I hope you guys can make a happy family!" Lydia says to me. "Thanks so much! What about you Evan?" "Ughhh." He stares at Logan as he comes and puts his arm around me. "You told them?" Logan asks me. "Yep. Lydia and Brendan are happy but i dont know about Evan." "I am happy for you two! But its so early. Im mean like your 19." "Its fine" I say to Even and then i kiss Logan on the cheek.

By the way, Im not going to switch POVs anymore but I will rarely switch them with Laura and Logan.

5 Days Later...

It was early morning and Logan woke me up yelling, "Happy Birthday Laura!" "How do you know!?"
"I was looking at your instagram and people were commenting Happy birthday tommorow." "Aw you look at my instagram?" I say sarcasticly. "Duh. Why wouldnt I?" "Fair point." "Guess where Im taking you?" "Uhmmmm. A party?" I guess but he shakes his head. "So what?!" "Im taking you to......!"

Guess where Logan is taking you on the next chapter! Ty for reading and Byeeeee loves!❤