Cheater?

Few days later
"How long are we gonna be here?" I ask Logan hoping we are not leaving soon. "We are leaving next week Friday." And today is Tuesday so I was happy. "Im gonna go to the restaurant near the beach okay?" He tells me as he opens the door. "Okay! Bye babe love you!" I tell him. "Love you more!" He says smiling. I decide to lay down and take a quick nap.

5 minutes later

I woke up and I decide to go walk on the beach so I tool a bath and wore this with a bun.

(Not the bag) Then I went out to the beach. Apparently I saw Logan with this girl. I started to look more. He was holding her hand give her a braclet. Jealousy came into me. I decided to barge in. "Oh hey Laura!" Logan says waving at me. "Dont 'hey Laura' me. Whos this girl?" "Hi there. My name is Sage. Nice to meet you!" The girl smiled at me. And i pulled Logan to talk. "Whats up?" "Are you cheating on me?" I start to tear up. "Oh so thats why your mad. Thats my little sister Sage. Im sorry I didnt tell you. I was in a rush." I cry and hug him. "Im sorry Logan that I thought you were cheating on me." He kisses me on the forehead. "You alright?" I nod and he goes back to Sage. "Sorry Sage. Laura just thought I was cheating on her." "Yeah im sorry about that. I guess I overeacted." I say rubbing my neck embarrassed. "Its fine! You seem really nice! Maybe one day we can be best friends." I smile and hug her. Finally the day ended. I was exhausted and i flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Logans POV
I lay down on my phone sleepy. Lauras head on laying on my chest. I put down my phone and fell asleep.

Next morning...

"Wake up sleepy head. I ordered bacon abd pancakes." I hear Laura abd she shakes me. "Does it have syrup?" I ask. "Of course silly!" She giggles and i get up to eat. "This is great breakfast." Laura looks at me laughing. I continue eating and we decide to go for a walk at the boardwalk. "You ready?" I asked her and she nods. We go outside to the boardwalk and we take pictures of eachother and together.

Next week Friday

Laura's POV
I woke up and hear the shower going. I look on my phone and it says 4:36 AM. I got up and remembered that today we go home. I was a little sad that we had to go because I loved Hawaii and it was super fun with Logan right by my side. DING! I got a message from my brother.
L=Laura J=Joey
J= Hey Laura. I heard you're going back to your house.
L= Yeah I'm pretty sad that I have to leave though. It's amazing here.
I heard Logan get out of the shower.
L=I gotta go I'm gonna take a shower.
J= Alright bye Love you💕
L=Love you too💕💕

I get up to take my turn to shower. Then we went to the LAX and flew.