Stealing her

Jakes POV
I have been waiting for the right time to divorce Erika so I can get Laura. Luckily no one knows I'm about to take her away. "Hey Jakey!" Erika runs and hug me. "Uh there's something I gotta tell you." I tell her pushing her away from the hug. "What is it?"

"We are getting a divorce and you're getting kicked out of team ten." I say pointing to her room. She cries and runs upstairs to her room and pack her stuff.

"What's wrong with her?" Chance walks up to me holding a drink. I shrug and go upstairs to call Laura.
PHONE CALL: J= Jake L=Laura
L= Hello?
J= Hey Laura. Do have any plans today?
L=No I'm just here taking care of the kids.
J=Cool. Wanna hang out today?
L=Sure why not.
J=Great. Come here at 5.
PHONE CALL ENDED

TWO HOURS LATER

Laura's POV
I. Checked the time and it was 4:23 I got up and changed ⬇️

 Checked the time and it was 4:23 I got up and changed ⬇️

I went downstairs to tell Logan where was I going. "Be safe." He says giving me a kiss. "Ewwww" Kaitlyn says. "Bye kids!" I wave at them and they wave back.

I got to Jakes house and no one answered the door. So I just sighed and decided to go back home. All of a sudden this man grabbed me. I couldn't see who it was because it happened all so fast. I was so scared so I fainted.

Jakes POV
I finally got her. I took her to the van and drove off to a house faraway from LA. When we got there she was still asleep. I carried her to my room of the house and tied her up. I took off her clothes and she was naked. I got naked and she woke up.

(WARNING!!! INAPPROPRIATE STUFF)
"WHERE AM I?!! JAKE WHERE THE FUCK AM I? FUCK THIS SHIT TELL ME WHY IM TIRED UP AND NAKED WITH YOU." I smirk and say "shh...just be calm." I take my dick and put it in her ass. She yells and I keep humping her.(This is what my classmate Oliver would do with a girl) I make out with her and she tries to get away.
(INAPPROPRIATE STUFF OVER NOW)
I heard a phone ring and I noticed it was Laura's phone. I see it was Logan so I didn't answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY BOOKS SUCK GUYS. BY THE WAY IM SOON GOING TO MAKE A NEW BOOK SO STAY TUNED. BYEEEE