OMG!!!!!

In P. E. I did worse than normal. I was distracted and confused. The funny thing is... I still outdid most guys. The teacher was impressed. I was a good soccer player.

"Too bad we don't have girl's soccer." Mr. Dart said sadly, "Girls don't like sports very much." 

Then, Callum surprised me. "She could try out for the boy's soccer team." A sandy blond boy came to argue, "No! She is not a boy. It's the BOY'S soccer team." Callum shot him a look. "Look, you can tell she's had an off day. She's the new girl! People are staring at her. If she's this good when she is distracted, imagine how good she is when she's focused! Give her a chance. Let her try out. If she can beat the boys, you should let her on the team."

He, he. He doesn't know the real reason i'm so nervous. The sandy haired boy opened his mouth to argue, but found no words. He nodded.

Ugh, now I have to get fit and focused. Still...I need to thank Callum for standing up for me. I smiled, and ran over to Callum to thank him. 

"It was nothing." Callum brushed my thanks off.

"It IS something. You just got me an opportunity to be on the BOYS soccer team." Callum smirked. "If you get in, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other." I looked at him curiously and asked, "Are you on the soccer team?" He nodded. The bell rung, telling me I had to go to the bus. I thanked Callum again. "Remember our date?" I nodded. "Tell me your address so I can pick you up." I gave it to him. Then, I went to the bus.

Author's Note: Ugh! Just got assigned so much homework. I have 3 days to do 3 essays, 2 sources, and 2 worksheets. Luckily I started some of this. I am so happy people are reading my story. I love writing even though i'm bad at it :)