Different POV's!!!

*Callum's POV*

"I'm fine with the word stupid, but seriously, why do people curse?" Hannah pouted and looked at me expectantly.

I try to explain the best I can.

"Curse words are generally used by humans to convey angrier feelings through words." I let out a deep breath. I had tried to make my sentence sound as logical and nerdy as possible.

She smiles, and then I smile at her. She's cute when she's happy. Oh God! Did I just think that!!! No! I'm the player and will never get played again...She may fall in love but I won't.

I'll just try to annoy her.

I huff in an exasperated way. "Can we go already?!" She glares at me. Sh*t, I messed up. I pissed her off too much. "What!" I ask innocently.

Now SHE huffs. "I'm sorry." I say. Her eyes go wide with surprise.

I smirk. She glares. Hilarious. Ha Ha Ha. I reach out and grab her hand and she looks away, blushing furiously.

Smirking, I ask, "What?" Hannah mumbles something that sounds like 'nothing.'

Sure, we'll see about that.  

Author's Note: I am sorry for not updating often. I have had a busy week and couldn't update. This chapter was better than the last one. Were you guys surprised by the switch of  Point Of Views? In the near chapter there will be very different POV's that will be very short.