Still Callum's POV

*Flashback*

Ugh, this party is so boring. I'm going to leave.

I head towards the door and just then hear a "Callum." Ashby calls me over. Ashby Hunter is my best friend and brother.
He loves coming to this kind of party. "Let's play truth or dare!" A blonde next to me exclaims.

"Fine," I huff.

I'm tired and want to go home. "Who is going first?" I ask. "Let's spin the bottle." Ashby suggests.

A group of girls come over with their boyfriends from the soccer team.

We spin it and it lands on the blonde. She sighs. I'm not the only person who doesn't want to be here. "Truth or Dare," Kaitlyn asks.

"Dare!" she exclaimed. She smirked. "Kiss Brad." She pointed at a jock in the corner.

The blonde blushed, walked up to him and kissed him. He lightly pushed her away and apologized. She frowned. The blonde smirked again. "Let's keep going."

She spun the bottle. IT LANDED ON ME!!! SH*T! SHE SMILED AND SAID, "Truth or dare?" I frowned and thought.

"Dare." I narrowed my eyes.

The blonde thought for a second and said, "I heard about a new girl joining our school named Hannah. I will become her best friend. You will make her fall in love with you. When she is in love, you ask her out. After a year of dating, you break her heart and break up with her."

I widened my eyes at her cruel dare. I knew if I didn't accept this dare it would hurt me later.

"Fine," I say over my shoulder as I walk home.

*A few weeks later*

Ugh, today is the day that new girl is coming. I don't see her...Oh!! There she is.

She's beautiful. Oh no, i'll have to be careful with the dare. She introduces herself and blushes. The teacher tells her something but I am too busy staring intently at her face.

She's pretty, her eyes tell me she is a good, smart person. Ugh. I think she has experience dating, but i'm not sure. She looks like she can't afford to get hurt anymore. Oh! I'm sorry but in her conversation with the blonde, Heather, I believe, the new girl, Hannah, says she doesn't have a boyfriend. In Heather's eyes, I see something flicker, guilt?

She wants me to break this sweet girl's heart.