Part 4

Star's POV

Marcos' parents explained that they were going on vacation. They weren't even gonna tell us in person. They had planned to sneak away and leave us a note and some money for food in the kitchen. It doesn't seem like them but they didn't stay very long to explain they said they were late for their flight.

Omg, I'm gonna be alone with Marco all weekend. We were in our own rooms now but we agreed on watching a movie tonight. I told him he could pick the movie; I know it'll be good. I should try and look good tonight. I've been looking forward to this for a while. I wonder if Marco will act differently around me now that he's dating Jackie?
"Nahh" I wonder what he's doing in his room, hmm...

Marco's POV

"I guess we can watch a scary movie."
Holding up multiple scary movies trying to decide. Hopefully Star won't get to scared. Haha, yeah right like Star would get scared of some movie; she fights real monsters all the time. She's so brave and awesome. She's definitely the coolest person I know. I pick a movie at random from the stack I had in front of me and go to sit on my bed. I just sit for a moment and think; think about Star. I can feel my face heat up. I put my hands over my face and lay back on my bed. I don't think I could live without her at this point. She's so very important to me; she always has my back and wants the best for me. I think I might...

"MARCO, CAN I COME IN?"
Star was pounding on my door. I jumped up so that i was sitting on my bed.
"Yeah Star, come on in."
Star entered my room closing the door behind her. She looked really pretty for some reason but she wasn't wearing any make-up or trying to look good. She looks different. "Hey, I just wanted to know what you were doing?"
"I just got done picking a movie for tonight." I hold up the movie for Star to see.
"Oh, I haven't seen this one."
Star got closer to examine the cover. She smells so good; has she always smelled this good? No way. I can feel my face start to heat up again. Star notices and, her face gets red and so she jumps back and laughs. I laugh as well. Although, I don't know what she's laughing about. Wait, is it possible that she has a crush on me. No, there's no way. I look down in dismay. She's to amazing she couldn't feel anything for someone so underwhelming. I feel like i could cry now but I can't let Star see. Wait, since when do I care if Star has a crush on me. I'm being silly. I'm with Jackie and I'm happy being with her. I look back up at Star, her face is right in front of mine. Her face is a far darker red now than it was a moment ago. Suddenly I can't breathe; I'm just waiting in suspense. It's like I'm suspended in time not knowing what to think or do.
"Ummm Star"
She put her lips on mine, no sooner than I got out her name. What is she doing? Star had her eyes closed and she looked nervous, I closed my eyes. He lips are so soft. My head is spinning. I bring a hand to my chest; I have a strong feeling in my heart, it almost hurts but I don't want it to stop. I still can't breathe even more so now but not because of suspense; I don't feel like I need to breathe now. I don't want her lips to separated from mine. After what seemed like an eternity Star finally removed her lips. I started to breathe again; heavy breathing like when I was running. This must be what Jackie meant when she said me and Star were meant to be. ThT was nothing like kissing Jackie. I've never felt so much in my heart before.

Star's POV

I'm sorry Jackie. I've wanted to kiss him for so long; I couldn't hold myself back anymore. His lips were so soft, I want to kiss him more. Oh no, what does Marco think?
"Hey, Marco?"
It took him a moment to respond.
"Yeah Star?"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I'm thinking about Jackie, about what I'm gonna tell her."
Oh no, he hated it. Now he's gonna tell Jackie what I did and she's gonna hate me. What have I done. Marco's never going to want to hangout with me again.
I start to cry. I guess this is the end of my life on Earth. There's no way I can stay after something like this. Big tears fall down my face. "It's over." Marco placed a hand on my cheek and wiped the tears out of my left eye with his thumb.
"Star, what do you mean "it's over" don't cry. Jackie will understand,trust me. She's always said we should be together anyways."
I look at Marco, he's giving me a comforting smile.
"You mean you want to be with me?"
"Yes Star, I want to be with you."
I continued crying but now it was from the joy I felt. I move into Marco giving him a hug and knocking him on his bed. He returns the hug and we just lay there on his bed.
"I love you Marco!"
He pulls me in as his hug gets tighter.
"I love you too Star."

----------------------------------------------

Any feedback would be much appreciated. I think different perspectives would help my writing. I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you.
Oh and if you want to give your thoughts on the show in it's current state feel free. I like to know others opinions.