Part 1

Star's POV

"MARCO!!! Come on we're gonna be late." What could he be doing in there? This morning was just like any other except I haven't seen Marco all morning.

"Marco are you okay in there?" Still no response. What if there's something going on; what if he's in trouble. "I'm coming in" she opened the door to Marco's room but she didn't find Marco inside only a letter that was left on his bed.

I looked over the letter to find that it was from Marco, his handwriting is so girly. I had learned from the letter that Marco had left early so that he could meet Jackie before school.

I suddenly felt pain in my chest and my stomach tightened. Ever since Marco and Jackie started dating I don't get to spend as much time with Marco, but I know he's really happy being with Jackie. So I endured it. I mean I'm really happy for him; he gets to be with the girl he has had a crush on for such a long time but...

"I want to be with Marco" I whispered quietly to myself making my hands into fists. I stood there in silence for a time; thinking about all the time I've spent with him how much we've grown together. I don't even want to go to school anymore but i can't miss anything, I need to get going. I stuffed the letter in my pocket and made my way to school.

Marco's POV

"So do you wanna do something after school today?" "Sorry Marco I wish I could but my mom wants me to help her setup the Christmas decorations at home." "Well i could help you out." I love spending time with Jackie, I'm so glad we're going out. She looks so pretty today too. "That's okay Marco i think my mom just wants to spend some time with me." "Oh okay, we can hangout some other time."

I looked down I didn't mean to look sad, I quickly looked back up but Jackie had already noticed. "Hey want me to make it up to you?" My face warmed up." How would you make it up to me?" She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. It only lasted for a moment but it made me feel so alive. I know my face must be red. "Hey Marco look there's Star" Jackie waves to Star but Star doesn't wave back. She doesn't look like she's feeling very well. " You should go see how she's doing Marco; you are her best friend after all." Jackie said with a wink.
"Don't start that again." Jackie's always saying me and Star should be together."Hey, I just call it like I see it and I see that the two of you are meant to be together. Don't get me wrong I'd miss being your girlfriend but I'd understand. I couldn't get in the way of true love after all."
"True love?"
How can she say that when she's my girlfriend. Oh well, this is nothing new. Anyway, I guess Jackie could also tell Star didn't look well. I should go check on her.
---------------------------

Hello to anyone reading. This is the first thing I've ever written and put online. I know it's not very good but I want to get better and I want to wtite a story people will enjoy. I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions. I feel like that would help me a lot. Thank you.