Thorin imagine 1

It was a chilly morning, when you found yourself laying in bed with Thorin Oakenshield. You had been together for two years, but still you were amazed by it. He was still asleep, and you smiled at the sight. You cuddled in with him again and fell asleep once more. When you woke for the second time, he was already awake. As you turned on your back and opened your eyes, he smiled. "Good morning love." And you smiled more and pecked his lips. "Good morning." You did notice he was a bit nervous, and you couldn't really place it, and you asked him. "Is everything alright?" And Thorin answered, nodding. "Yes, I'm fine {y/n}." You nodded unconvinced. He went out and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "I'll make breakfast, you stay here."

About ten minutes later he came back with breakfast. You sat up and smiled at him. "Thankyou Thorin." He nodded and sat down on the bed next to you. You started eating. He really had made it quite beautiful. Then, when you were almost finished, your eyes spotted something shiny, hidden. You carefully ate the last bit of food, and found a ring with a bright diamond in it. Thorin took it from your plate carefully, and got off the bed, bending down on one knee. "{Y/n}, will you be my wife?" Tears filled your eyes and you beamed with happiness as you said. "Ofcourse I will!" And he got up, pulled you in a tight hug, and you kissed him gently, as tears of happiness streamed down your face.