Legolas imagine

It was a dark and cold night as you wandered around a forest. You had no idea where you were and sat down against a big tree, starting to sob quietly. Legolas, the prince of Mirkwood, heard your sobbing. He came without guards, silently approaching through the trees. He looked at the girl in front of him, and thought her beautiful. You looked up when you heard something and then you saw him. He gave you a kind smile, and said. "Are you lost?" You nodded slightly, wiping your tears. You immediately trusted the fair-haired stranger. "Shall I take you to my home?" He asked, and you nodded again, getting up from the forest floor with his help. "Thank you." You said, and you looked into his blue eyes, shining bright in the dark.

He took you to his father's kingdom, wrapping his cloak around you to keep you warm. You gave him a smile in return. He returned it and led you through the palace to a room. "You can stay here if you like and I'll get you some food if you want any." You nodded gratefully and entered the room. As he returned you took the food and smiled up at him. "Are you always so kind to strangers." He shook his head and chuckled softly. "Usually not. Usually we capture them and take them to my father so he can interrogate them." Your eyes widened a bit and a gasp escaped your lips. "But then.. Why are you so kind to me?" You asked slightly confused. "Because you're beautiful." Legolas answered with a flirty smile. You blushed and looked down, but before you could say anything else he had already pressed a soft kiss to your lips. "Le melin." He whispered before kissing you softly again.