Thranduil imagine 2

{I have already posted this in "The Elvenking Thranduil"}

One of the few female guards in Mirkwood you were, one of a relatively high rank. Lately you had been keeping watch in the throne room often, and you had caught yourself in staring at the king quite often. Sometimes, you wondered if you were falling in love with his voice, his elegant moves, his piercing blue eyes, his beautiful blonde hair and his slender fingers adorned with rings. Your mind strayed from working when you thought about the gentle touch those fingers could give you and how you craved them.

One day, you were called to him. You had been longing for him for such a long time, you couldn't even look up at him properly. "{Y/n}." He spoke, and you replied, glancing up for a second. "Yes my lord?" Thranduil descended from his throne and walked over slowly. "I have seen your thoughts stray away, what are you thinking of?" You blushed madly and stuttered. "Uh.. Well... I am.. In love.. With someone.." You couldn't tell him with who ofcourse, for he wouldn't feel the same anyway. But Thranduil knew enough. He stopped circling you and lifted your chin, forcing you to look up at him. You looked away but he made you look into his eyes before he leaned in to kiss you gently. Startled, you didn't kiss him back at first, but when you did, you wrapped your arms around his neck, tangling them in his long blonde hair.

He slowly pulled away and looked into your eyes, and you looked back. "I never thought you'd feel the same..." You said, and he smiled. "And I was afraid you were with someone else.." You smiled more and kissed his lips again. When you pulled away you said. "No one deserves my love but you..."