19

"good morning, beautiful." michael whispered as he pressed a kiss to the warm skin on luke's shoulder.

the sun was coming through the blinds, casting a golden glow off of the younger boy's skin.

luke stirred around, and rolled over onto his stomach.

michael sat against the headboard, and pulled luke's body up. he held the sleepy boy to his chest, pulling the blankets back up.

"hold me tighter.." he heard the blonde mumble, so he did as he was told and squeezed luke's body in his arms.

"you're so pretty," michael whispered, his lips pressing to luke's head.

luke smiled a little, and looked up at michael. "i'm not pretty. i just woke up." luke giggled.

"that doesn't matter. you always look so, so pretty." michael whispered, running a hand through luke's hair.

"let's go brush our teeth." luke whispered, and stood up, pulling michael with him.

"that's random." michael laughed, but followed anyway.

"no it's not.." luke said, putting the toothbrush in his mouth.

michael just shrugged, and finished brushing his teeth as luke ran back out to the bedroom.

he washed off his toothbrush, and walked out to find luke.

"baby.." michael laughed when he saw luke laying back on the bed.

"come here.." luke giggled, and michael sat on the bed, letting luke crawl onto his lap.

michael held luke like a baby, tightly and securely. luke leaned up, and smiled at michael.

"kiss me.." luke whispered.

michael's eyes widened when luke said that. they hadn't yet kissed. it still felt a little strange to be this close to his best friend, but he wanted it.

"are you sure?" michael asked, and luke nodded.

"yeah.." luke whispered, and smiled.

michael grinned and pressed his lips to luke's, squeezing him tighter.

luke placed his hand on michael's neck, and pulled himself closer.

michael squeezed luke's hips, his fingers sinking into the soft skin that surrounded luke's sides.

the older boy laid luke down on the bed, and laid on top of him, pushing his tongue into luke's mouth.

the younger boy gasped, so michael pulled back a little.

"everything okay?" michael asked.

"yeah. that just surprised me." luke giggled quietly.

"good or bad surprise?" michael asked.

"do it again." luke said, making michael smile.

michael kissed luke again, running his tongue over luke's lip. the younger boy opened up, and let michael kiss him in a way he was even more unfamiliar with.

luke gasped again when michael pulled back, immediately moving his lips to luke's neck.

"michael.." luke whispered, tugging on michael's hair.

michael's hand roamed down until it rested on luke's bum, squeezing his flesh.

luke closed his eyes tight as he felt michael press their hips together.

"m-"

"good morning, boys!"

michael jumped off of luke, moving faster than he ever has before. his breath got caught in his throat as he felt himself fall off of the edge of the bed, and hit the floor.

"oh- sorry! i guess i'm gonna have to remember to knock now that you two are lovers-"

"mom!" michael whined.

"so sorry! be safe, kids!" she said, and quickly shut the door after leaving.