Chapter 2. - Temporary Home.

“Wow.”

The five boys walked after their manager while looking around, their eyes wide open by astonishment. They just got through the gates of the beautiful villa, where three of them were going to stay for five weeks with twenty-four beautiful girls from all over the world.

When mister Dallas opened the doors of the fences in front of the villa, their jaws just dropped a little. The villa looked like it just got out from a fairytale and looked a bit Greek-like. The tiling was even made of marble sometimes. It must have cost a fortune, but if that was the point, it was totally worth it. 

On the inside this building was even more beautiful than on the outside, however that was possible. Zayn immediately noticed the cameras and pointed at them.

“So… Those are the cameras to function for the livestreams?” He asked while looking at them. He could see his reflection in the glass of the lens and started to fix his hair. Liam goggled when he saw Zayn’s typical action and turned back to mister Dallas, who just cleared his throat to say something:

“Yes, those are the cameras we’re going to use. These cameras will film you 24/7.” The boys all nodded a little. Afterwards they followed their manager around the villa, as he sometimes had some comments. He went through amazingly equipped rooms and the boys just walked after him, looking around surprisingly.

At a certain moment, mister Dallas tapped on the back door with his knuckles and said:

“This door won’t be open all the time. It only opens when we want you all to go outside. If we don’t want it…this door is just closed.” The boys glanced at each other a little bit scared.

“Relax, everything is going to be alright”, mister Dallas says and he had to stop Niall from secretly opening the back door. Louis chuckled and started to sing:

“Don’t worry, about a thing. Cause every little thing, is gonna be alright.” The other boys laughed warmly and sang along with him, while they continued following mister Dallas around the house. The lads stopped walking again, after beholding a long corridor with a red carpet on the floor.

“And this…” Mister Dallas said as they all stood in front of two big doors. He grabbed the handles and opened the two blue wooden hazards. “This is the living room.” The boys walked inside and again they were totally overwhelmed. Mister Dallas just grinned and continued his story:

“As you can see, there’s a big screen on the wall at the right”, he said and pointed at the screen. “On this screen, we sometimes show live Twitter updates from our viewers to you, they will have to use the hashtag ‘Locked Up For Love’, without spaces. Even right now people are able to tweet about it…” He sighed deeply and took a big breath: “And last but not least, Louis and Liam are able to connect with you guys. You’ll be able to see them on this screen.’’ Mister Dallas continued and the boys listened with wide eyes.

“So… We’re not going to see Louis and Liam for five weeks?’’ Harry asked a little concerned, while he looked worried at Louis. Mister Dallas laughed about this and shook his head.

“Don’t worry guys, you are. But you’ll have to spend as much time with the girls as possible”, he says and the boys nodded. “Is this all clear to you, boys?” Niall opened his mouth to say something:

“Will we ever have privacy?’’ He asked carefully. He hadn’t said a word this day. “Yes, you will”, mister Dallas said with a grin. “Let me just show you…” Then he beckoned the guys and they followed him. They walked to the other side of the villa, which cost quite some time cause the building was immense, to a little door. They followed mister Dallas through the door and arrived in this big, ocean blue room. There were three beds and a huge television with a large couch in front of it. There weren’t any windows, but also in this room, was a big screen.

“This…will be your bedroom, gentlemen”, mister Dallas said. Harry immediately jumped on one of the beds and lay down.

“I won’t complain…’’ He said with a chuckle. Meanwhile Zayn just found another door and opened it. 

“Me neither!’’ He shouted right after that and he went through the door he just discovered. Liam followed him and laughed when he realized they stood in a big bathroom with this really big mirror. Louis already jumped on the same bed as Harry and mister Dallas looked around satisfied. Suddenly he saw Niall was the only one who still remained standing next to him.

“Anything wrong?” Mister Dallas asked him. Niall looked around the room with his big blue eyes and slowly shook his head, shrugging his shoulders.

“I guess I’m going to survive this”, he said while nodding. Suddenly he frowned and looked up at his manager with a questionable look on his face:  

“Hey, just a question… Do we have a fridge?” He asked mister Dallas with sparkling eyes and a soft smile.

“I’ll make sure there will be a fridge when the show starts”, said mister Dallas and he grabbed his phone. “Please excuse me now, I need to make a phone call”, he said and he left the room.

Niall just stood there and admired the blue walls of the room and the paintings they made on there, when Harry sat up on bed.

“So, Niall…” He began with a cheeky grin. “Are you convinced already?”

“This house is amazing!” Zayn shouted from the bathroom, his voice echoed and Liam chuckled loudly because Zayn didn’t notice he rudely interrupted the conversation. Niall shook his head with a big smile on his face.

“I guess I am convinced, guys, I guess I am. I view this house as our new temporary home. As long as there will be a full fridge, everything’s fine to me…”

Niall Horan @NiallOfficial                                                                             4h

Soooo this is gona be crazy! I swear that is one stunning villa, we’re goin t have a great time! #LockedUpForLove  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

written by Tessa & Josca