Chapter Cinque

Freaky Dude P.O.V

Okay in the last few minute I found that Jazz here, liked a guy named Drake and that this Mike had a crush on her and that he was a werewolf. Even though he knew I was in here he made her dance for him.

“He is a good friend” Jazz said breaking me out of thought.

“Well he looks like he’s more than a friend”

“Well he’s not” She yelled and I got closer to her.

“REALLY?! AND WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW? YOU WERE STRIPPING FOR HIM!” Our faces were meeting.

“1st of all, I WASN’T ‘STRIPPING’ FOR HIM, IS CALLED B-BOYING. And second of all, IS CALLED BEST FRIENDS HAVING FUN” She yelled at me.

“That’s a good way to have fun. DID YOU EVEN SEE THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING AT YOU?!” I yelled at her.

“Yeah like a B.E.S.T FRIEND”

“YOU ARE IMP-” Mike walked in.

“Woah dude, you have a boyfriend and didn’t even bother to telling me”

“N-” I put my hand over her mouth.

“Yes. Now, I don’t hate you or nothing, but can you explain to her that you like her. Not that you could have her or anything” I looked at her and she looked as if she was ready to kill someone. I like it.

“Dude, she’s like my sister. Why would I like her? THAT’S GROSS! I mean I do like the way she dances. I mean is so cool. But no, in no type of way do I have sexual or emotional thoughts/feelings towards her.” There was truth in his voice.

“Okay” I said and removed my hand from Jazzlynn’s mouth. She looked at me in disbelief. Mike left the room and next thing I know Jazz’s on top of me pinning me down.

“Really dude, I told you he was just my friend and you tell him I’m your girlfriend?” She whispered. I don’t think she knew how hot she was right now. Or even how I was getting so turned on.

“You can just go and tell him the truth right now” I told her.

“Wow! I am dumb, but you are right” She said and was about to get off, but I flipped her so I would be on top of her.

“But, if I’m you, I would not tell him” I whispered in her ear and I could tell she was turned on by me. Her eyes were now meeting the wall, and a bright red blush appeared on her cheeks. Now she knew how I felt. I smiled at this.

“Get off of me” She said. I got off with laughter and she stomped away.

She is so cute.

~

Jazzlynn’s P.O.V

“God, he can really be a jerk sometimes, sorry about that” I told Mike.

“So are you going to tell me why a supposed serial killer is in your closet?”

“Umm, what?”

“Are you going to tell me why he’s in there and saying that he’s your boyfriend?"

“Umm, he’s-” Freaky dude came in ad gave me a quick kiss on the lips that left me speechless. I think that by now my face was burning up.

“Babe, I am hungry” Freaky dude said sitting down at the kitchen table.

“The foods not done yet” Mike answered.

“I have to talk to you” Freaky dude said to Mike.

“Okay” Mike said. When I didn’t move freaky dude looked at me.

“Fine, I’ll leave” I said going outside. Freaky dude reminded me so much of myself, but we fought too much.

I couldn’t hear anything until Freaky Dude yelled.

“SHE’S MY FUCKING MATE” I think is time for me to go in. I went in and the tension in the room almost knocked me over.

“I’m leaving. I’ll see you around, Jazzlynn” Mike said and I could tell he was mad at me.

“What did I do?” I asked him.

“Nothing” He said and left. I directed my gaze to freaky dude.

“What did you do?” I asked him.

“Tell him the truth” Freaky dude said.

“What is the truth?”

“That he could never have you”

“Go fuck yourself”

“Would you not rather do that?” I went to the living room and grabbed the phone and dialed Mike’s cell phone number.

“Hello” His voice said.

“MIKE! Don’t hang up! IDK what this bitch said but I want you as a friend”

“Dude, I was mad because we made a bet and I lost”

“Oh”

“Yeah, and I won’t tell anyone that he’s the dude from the news, just because you two are dating-”

“We’re-”

“Don’t lie” Someone whispered against my neck making me shiver. There was a light kiss on my shoulder. His arms came around my waist an he ran his fingers under my shirt and the he rubbed my belly. My breath got caught in my throat.

“Jazz, are you still there?”

“Y-y- yeah” I breathed out.

“What’s wrong?” Mike asked.

“It’s really hot” I said. I felt the guy smile. His mouth traveled to the side of my jaw and the phone dropped.

“Fuck” I said and picked it up. I stepped away from the guys embrace. I looked up at the guy who had a smirk on his face. He rested his back against the wall.

“Mike, I have to go take the plates out of the stove”

“What? Oh kay?” He said and I hunged up, swallowed hard, walk to the guy, and put the phone down on its charger.

‘Now I just have to walk away’ I thought and the guy laughed. I walked around the otherside and then went out the front door. It led outside. I then walked aroud to the back door and opened it. There he was looking at me with a smirk.

“Oh god, just move before the house gets caught on fire.”

“Or what?”

“What do you mean or what? Didn’t I just say that the house was going to burn down?”

“I’ll let you in for something” He said.

“What?”

“A kiss”

“Let the house get caught on fire” I said and walked around to my bedroom window. I opened it.

“HA! HA! I’m-” There he was laying on the bed.

“You know, it is just a kiss… Is not like is going to mean anything. But I’m a guy, I have sexual needs, and since I can’t go out there and get someone, and I can’t rape you because you’re so nice, I might as well kiss you.” He said. That was kind of true, plus is just a simple peck on the lips.

“Fine” I said. He sat up and looked at me with a smile. He patted the side of the bed. I went and sat down. His head was coming closer and I closed my eyes. When I felt his breath next to mine I moved away.

“I can’t do it” I said.

“Yes you can, and you will” He said bringing his head in once more. I closed my eyes again.

“Relax” He said. I opened my eyes.

“Okay giv-” His lips interrupted my sentence. It was just our lips touching and I felt like fireworks were all over my body. I quickly pulled away.

“I’m not done” He said and kissed me again. Only that this time it wasn’t our lips touching. Our tongues were meeting also and he had sorta tackled me into the bed. So, now, I am laying under him. After about 3 minutes I relaxed but he pulled away. Our foreheads meeting, we were breathing hard and I felt as if my heart was beating so fast that light had nothing on it.

“I have a few pointers for next time” He said with a smile.