Chapter 7

"Now jump" Freaky dude said. He was teaching e how to play this stupid gae. He said that if I learn how to beat it the nightmares will stop. We were playing soething called capture the flag. It was fun killing people. When the match was done I stood up. 

"I'm hungry" I told him as I walked to the kitchen. I mmm made myself a sandwhich. I went back in the room and he took the sandwhich away from e.

"Oh no you dont" I said as I tried to get to the sandwhich.

"Honey I' home" I heard my mom call out. Freaky Dude took the sandwhich and went in the closet. I went out to the kitchen.

"What;s up mom" I said but I was looking at my dad.

"Well honey, we're moving"

"WHAT?! WHY?! HOW?! WHEN?! WHER?!" I yelled at them.

"We are moving to Utah because your father got a good job offering, we start packing today and we should be there in 3 days"

"Mom couldn't you at least waited until I graduated?"

"No honey, now go ahead and start packing" My mother said and I went to my room.

"How are you going to take me with you?" Freaky Dude asked.

"Oh shut up, the least of my problems"

"What's your priority?"

"I wanted to see the dancinng Dolphins.... They were coming here on tuesday next week" Freaky Dude began to laugh.

"Really, oh my god. Look Utah used to be my hometown, I think there a should be an aquarium with dancing dolphins" He said lauging. I smiled.

"Now, how are you going to take me? I know that you all are going by plane so its going to be pretty hard getting me in it"

"What if I tell mom that you are a friend and that you live in Utah but  don't- wait a sec, you have money. Buy your own plane ticket and lets go." I said.

"Oh, why didn't I think of that before"

"Yeah" I said and began taking out clothes of my closet. Freaky dude helped me. 

~

My M's arent working so much so forgive mme if I missed any M's or if I wrote more than 2.