Chapter Eight

Freaky Dude's P.O.V

She didn't understand what she was asking. Me traveling would consist of me chagig my whole identity, getting different finger tips. I just didn't know what to do. I didn't want anything but please her. She only believed I was using her every time I kissed her. Didn't she feel the bond.

"Dude, I'm going to miss you so much" She interrupted my thoughts. She was calling Mike. And suddenly   an idea popped in my head. They didn't know my name. I could just change my appearance. I pulled on Jazzlynn's leg. It sended shocks through my hand. 

She was wearing her pajamas shorts and a tank top, braless. She must not know what she's doing to me. Her green eyes gazed at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Let's dye my hair" I told her and she began to laugh. She looked at my serious face and said goodbye to Mike.

"What color?" She asked with a smile.

"Brown"

"No, how about golden"

"What color would you like on me?" I asked and she blushed and looked away.

"I like it how it is" I couldn't help but smile.

"Do you like me?" I asked her.

"Maybe"

"What happened to Drake?" She shrugged still looking away.

"You want to be my girlfriend for real?" I know what I was doing. Putting or mating in jeopardy. But it had to come out some time.

"Um..." She said and my heart broke. Ofcourse she would say no. I mean she knows me as a serial killer, some what a jerk, I mean I didn't even give her my-

"Sure" She said looking at me with a smile. I myself smiled and hugged her. The first real, legal, hug we share. I might as well take it to the kiss. I grabbed the bottom of her chin and rotated her head up and pecked her on the slip. She smiled and so did I.

This felt so right.

~

I went ahead of them so her parents wouldn't suspect of me. She gave me the address of where she was staying. And I managed our seats to be together and far away from her parents. I've learned so much in this past night. It was incredible to find out so much about one person in 4 hours.

When we where waiting for the plane to arrive I saw her shaking. she was Aviatophobic. I tried to convince her that everything would be okay. And I did, but now it was a whole different story.

"Flight 871 is now boarding" I heard in the speaker. That's was our flight. I went and gave my ticket to the lady. Jazzlynn was right behind me. I went in the airplane and sat in my sit. I waited for Jazzlynn. She came and sat next to the window. She was breathing out really fast.

"It's all going to be okay, Hun" I told her holding her hand she looked at me and smiled. Her parents came.

"Are you going to be okay honey?" She couldn't talk but she nodded. Her father was hesitant to leave but he did, with her mother following.

"Baby, I would die before letting anything happen to you" I whispered. She looked at me with those pools of greens showed me fear I've never seen. I light reached around her and hugged her. She burred her face in my chest.

I whispered soothing words in hope that she woud fall asleep. When we were deep in the sky the seat belt ight went off and her father quickly came to us. He took it in and did a double take.

"I'm sorry, she's just scared of flying"

"It's okay. And just so you feel more calm, I am not peverted. I just let her sleep in my shoulder so she could calm down and not have a panic attack"

"Thank you, what is your name?"

"Victor" I finally said my name out loud for the first time in months.

"Nice to meet you Victor, I am Scot"

"I would shake your hand but, I don't want to wake her up, sir"

"How old are you son?"

"18, sir"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I looked down at Jazzlynn.

"No, sir" I said my heart breaking into a million of pieces.

"Great, I will love a respectful young guy like you for my daughter. I will give you our home address, maybe you should visit sometime, if you want to"

"I will look into it sir. And if my studies let me I will check up on you and your lovely family" The man smiled and patted me on the back. I can't believe this! The father himself, didn't recognized me and invited me to his house. I laid my head on top of Jazzlynn's and fell asleep.