Chapter Quatre

Video on the right is Asking all them question by SpokenReasons and Emmanuel Hudson!

Jazzlynn’s P.O.V

“Come on Mike” I said pulling his hand.

“Why do you want boxers anyway”

“Because I want to wear them”

“Ever since Drake rejected you, you have been acting more… was the word… badass”

“Shut up” I said pulling him in.

“No… I am not going in”

“Why not”

“They’re going to think that you are my girlfriend and that you’re picking out boxers for me”

“Yup and they’re also going to thing that after, you’re going to wear them and we’re going to have sex” He smiled and happily walked in.

I took various boxers and held them against Mike. I picked out at least two pairs. Then we went to another guy shop and I bought the guy about 3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, one short and sweats, then I bought him some t-shirts. As I was walking out I thought for a second.

“What if he wants to go out?” I thought and went back in. I bought him a black hoodie, a new York Yankees baseball cap and shades. Then I bought him some chanclas and then we went home.

Mike walked me all the way back to my house.

“Want to come in?” I asked him. He nodded. I went and opened the door. He got in.

“Just put the bags on top of my bed” I told him. He nodded and left. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. Mike came in from my room. He snatched the glass of water from me.

“Really dude, really?” I said and as he was drinking the glass, I tipped it and the water went into his nose and down his shirt. I began to laugh.

“Jazzlynn A. Coen the first, how dare you do this?” He said.

“The same way you dared to take my glass of water, Mike the Knight” I said remembering him of the T.V. show.

“That’s it! You are so going to get it” He said and I ran away from him. I ran outside and he came after me. I ran around the block once, barefooted and he followed. When I got to my house I quickly went into to my room. Next thing I know Mike’s pinning me down with his weight and is tickling me.

“I AM TICKLELESS!” I yelled in forced laughter.

“Then why are you laughing?”

“B-b- because your face looks funny” I explained.

“Oh, really, that’s how you feel?”

“Asking all them questions” I said sounding like the song. He laughed and fell to my side.

“Where you been? H-h- how much did you spend? Oh, I trust you, now unlock your phone” He said in a girly voice. We looked at each other.

“Ugh, um. Ugh, um! WHO IS THIS HOE” We just laughed harder. He hit me with his leg and I did the same to him. Now we got involved in a  leg war. I kicked him and he fell of the bed. I sat up and began to laugh.

“OMG! I can’t believe you fell face in” I said pointing as his butt. He got up and tackled me down. I kept on laughing. He was sorta laying on me. But there was still a good few couple of inches left before his chest met mine.

“Why do you play so much?” He asked calmly.

“For the same reason that I don’t play that much”