01 ↠ the final school day !

"BEVERLY I SWEAR, CAN you please hurry up

"BEVERLY I SWEAR, CAN you please hurry up." I sighed. As I continue to look at myself in the dirty mirror. I fluff my hair, and take my lip gloss out of my school bag. I pucker my lips and apply my bright red lip gloss.

Suddenly Greta stomped into the bathroom. Greta aka the biggest bitch in the school. I turned around to look at Greta and what she was doing.

"Oh hey Vivian." She smiled at me. I smiled back sweetly even though it was fake.

Greta kicked the door Beverly was smoking in. Causing me to jump and drop my lip gloss in the sink.

"Shit." I cursed quietly picking up my lip gloss and screwing back on the lid.

"Are you in there by yourself Beaver-ly or do you have half the guys in school in there with with you, huh slut?" Greta snarled at Bev in the bathroom stall. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to see one of Greta's minions, Lucy, filling the trash with water.

Bev said nothing as Greta continued to taunt her, "Common you little slut I know you're in there, you little shit, no wonder you have no friends."

"What is it Greta, is she a slut or a little shit? It's not fair she gets both." I said, standing up for my best friend.

"She's trash, we just wanted to remind her." Greta said as Lucy stood on the toilet in the stall beside the red head.

"Bev look out!" I tried to warn as the contents of the bag was poured over Beverly's head. I covered my mouth and gagged.

"See you around Beaver-ly." Greta sneered, laughing and walking out of the bathroom.

Ugh I hate that bitch I thought.

Bev came out soon after and her bag was ruined.

"Thanks for trying to help me out Viv." The ginger said sincerely. I nodded in response and we both exited the bathroom arm in arm. I told Bev I was buying her a new school bag, she deserves it.

"Ok, meet me at the mall, beside the chemist at four and we I will buy you a new school bag.

"But what about my dad?" She inquired.

"Ugh, just don't go home to that asshole. I'll meet you there, ok?"

"Ok."

🎈🎈🎈

As I walked out of the school a different exit from Bev, I walked out to see rows of Derry police cars. Standing at the front along with the chief of police, was the mother of Betty Ripsom.