Si Fang Norvell Zuñiga

Authors Note

Si Fang po yung nasa gilid. Salamat po sa pagbasa

************************************************************************************************************

Katok sa pinto ang nagpaangat ng ulo ko mula sa mga papeles na pinipirmahan ko.

"Sir the papers are ready", sabi ng sekretarya ko at lumapit na siya patungo sa table ko. Pinanood ko lang siyang lumapit sa akin. Ang alam ko hindi pa naman ganyan kahapit ang ni-require kong uniform sa office namin pero bakit kaya ganyan ang suot ng sekretarya ko, daig pa ang pupunta sa party. 

"Just leave it there and tell me my schedule for the day", simpleng sabi ko.

"Yes, sir", sabi niya pero mukhang iba talaga ang balak nitong babaeng 'to. She's on the edge of the table and she can easily left the papers there but she actually had the guts to reach to the other side of the table, giving me a clear view of her cleavage. 

"Why don't you just fvcking remove your clothes, so I can concentrate on a multi-million contract I am reviewing right now", seryosong sabi ko sabay hagis ng ballpen sa lamesa

"Sorry, sir", nakayukong sabi ng babae. 

Kung nagtataka kayo kung bakit babae lang ang tawag ko sa kanya that's because I don't know her name and I don't fvcking care.

"You're fired", simpleng sabi ko.

"But sir--", pagmamakaawa ng babae.

"Call the HR and tell them you're fired", balik ang tingin sa mga papeles na sabi ko.

"Yes, sir", may pagsukong sabi ng babae.

"And don't forget to tell them to get me a new one, ASAP", sabi ko na lang.

I turn the chair and face Manila's tallest skyscraper. Zuñiga Building is tallest building in the area so I've got the best view of the City here.

Another boring day for me, can't wait to hear Liz's answer to my proposal yesterday. I'm quite sure it's a Yes, she's been lusting over me for a while now and I have finally given her a chance. And after that the Grail Shipping Yard, the biggest shipyard in the Phillipines will fall unto my hands.

Another company would be caught in the mighty web of Zuñiga Conglomerate.

I am Fang Norvell Zuñiga, CEO and President of Zuñiga Conglomerate, the biggest and largest empire not only in the Philippines but in the Entire World. I've graduated in Harvard University, Summa Cumlaude. Finished Law in 8 years and top the U.S bar exam. I am also known as 'Spiderman' in the business world 'cause once you got into my web there's no other way out, you're stuck and I get what's yours.

And its the final showdown as my cellphone is finally ringing and Liz's name flashes on the screen.

Napangisi na lang ako sa tuwa.