Perfect

F! Jesse X Lukas

( play clip when mentioned later in the chapter )

Jesse's POV:

Tonight is prom and I'm so excited!
Except I don't have a date.
I want to go with Lukas, but I'm too shy to ask him to be my date.

Lukas's POV:

Tonight is prom and I don't have a date. I would ask Jesse to be my date, but knowing that she doesn't blush or get nervous around guys, I don't think I stand a chance.
But all I can do is give it a shot!

Jesse's POV:

I asked Petra and Olivia to help me pick an outfit.
I'm going to wear a knee - length black dress with my hair down.
( image below )

Lukas's POV:

Axel and Jay are helping me get ready. If I'm going to prom I have to be presentable, especially if Jesse is going to be there.

 If I'm going to prom I have to be presentable, especially if Jesse is going to be there

I'm going to wear a black tux with a white shirt and a black bow tie.
( image above )

Petra's POV:

Olivia and I are helping Jesse get ready for tonight.
I convinced Jesse to come seeing that she had nothing to do in the time prom will be held.
We picked out a black dress for her to wear but all she said was: " Is there any point of me wearing this if I don't have a date?"
I said: " I'm sure 'someone' will ask you to be their date."
"Who?" She asked
I said: " I don't know."
I lied when I said that because I knew Lukas wanted to tell Jesse how he felt about her and that he was going to ask her to be his date.

Jesse's POV:

Petra and I were talking while she and Olivia were helping me get ready.
I wanted to go mostly because I knew Lukas was going to be there and I was hoping he would ask me to be his date, but I don't even know if he feels the same way I do for him.

Lukas's POV:

We were on our way to fetch the girls.
I saw Jay walking next to me, so I asked for his advise to ask Jesse out, since Jesse was his twin sister. I figured he would know what she likes and I thought that would give me a better chance on asking her to be my date.

Jay's POV:

Lukas asked me for some advise to ask Jesse to be his date.
I said: " Just compliment her."
He just looked at me then at the ground as we continued walking.

Jesse's POV:

The boy's have arrived and I saw Jay wink at Lukas.
Lukas looked like he was really nervous, so I asked him if everything was ok.
He simply said " I'm good."
I was about to question him when he suddenly complemented on how nice I looked.
I blushed slightly and sent him a sweet smile.

Lukas's POV:

We started walking with the girls to the prom.
We arrived there and waited for prom to begin.
Once all the couples arrived, it began. We all wandered off, I noticed Jesse walk to a bench and sit down.
She was watching the couples dance to the very first song.
She looked as if she wanted to dance too.
I walked over to her and plopped down next to her.
She turned to face me and I just smiled at her. She returned the smile and I asked of she was doing ok.
She said: " Yeah I'm fine Lukas, just watching couples dance. Looks fun."
I said: " Yeah it does."
She didn't say anything and after a moment of silence I saw Petra and Jay heading towards us.

Petra's POV:

I saw that Lukas was having trouble asking Jesse to be his date, so I adked Jay to help him out.
He then said: " Yeah. Looks like the poor guy needs help. Lets go help him."
And with that we headed towards them. We reached them and Jay asked Lukas if he could talk with him real quick. Lukas got up with a confused look and followed Jay. I was left to talk with Jesse while Jay was talking to Lukas.

Jay's POV:

I told Lukas to follow me to the corner of the hall on the opposite side from where Jesse and Petra were.
I said: " You seem very nervous"
" I am! It's not like you did any better asking Petra to be your date."
Lukas had a point. I was just as nervous and I can understand why.
We talked for a while and I gave him some tips. He still seemed a bit anxious but there is nothing I can do to help him with that.

Lukas's POV:

I walked back to where Jesse and I were sitting earlier.

I saw her smile at me sweetly and I couldn't help but smile back.
I sat down once again and tried working up the courage to ask her to be my date.

Jesse's POV:

Lukas sat down next to me again and I was wondering what Jay and Lukas were discussing.
Curiosity found its way to me so I asked Lukas: " What were you and Jay talking about?"
he stiffened and blurted out: "NOTHING!"
I stared at him confused but if it was something personal, I will respect it so I just ignored it.

Lukas's POV:

I was starting to gain enough courage to ask Jesse to dance with me.
I stared at her. She was watching Petra and Jay slow dance when she turned around and caught me staring at her. I blushed slightly. "Jesse?" I asked
"Yeah" she reposed
"Will y-you d-dance with m-me?" I stuttered.

To my surprise, she said yes abd I stood up and held my hand out to her.
She took my hand and I lead her the dance floor where s song just started playing.
(Start playing the song)
She was staring into my eyes and I was staring into hers.
She looked perfect tonight.

Jesse's POV:

Lukas and I were dancig to the song 'Perfect'. When the song came to an end, Lukas wispered to me: "I love you Jesse."
I stared at him, then I did the unexpected.
I kissed him and after a moment, he eased inti the kiss. I broke the kiss by smiling. He was blushing so much, it caused me to giggle. I gave him a hug and whispered in his ear: "I love you too."
We looked at each other again and he kissed me.

This is a night I will never forget. And now I know that I have someone to love me.

1107 words!
Hey, this is my very first attempt at writing so don't judge! Nah kidding. Please be brutally honest and give me your opinions! Thanks a lot!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and if you want me to do one just let me know and I'll do it!