.8-

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

(Everytime I watch this video I die..Lmao, especially with the first girl smh...if you can't twerk on a man like this don't even try)

|Groupie Luv.

Blayne

After a beautiful hour nap, followed by a nice shower, then changing into my all black, long sleeve off the shoulder body suit, paired with some black jeans, and my black suede high heel mid calf boots, me and Carter were now here at Drais Night club. Drai's was pretty sick. It was like a rooftop type club with an amazing section, filled with various, colorful flashing strobe lights, and this whole diner type set up, complete with a few diner girls, a diner table and a red couch. I have no idea what that shit was about, but it looked nice as fuck on that stage. Me and Carter were allowed to either stay in back and watch the guys perform or watch within the crowd, we both choose to watch within the crowd, with one of his security, Mika close by.  

It had been about a good thirty minutes into his show, and everything Carter told me previously wasn't really panning out. Their were definitely girls here, going crazy, and a few that went on stage to dance and all that, but nothing crazy that I hadn't seen before. All in all this show was actually pretty tame, with the exception of a tiny scuffle that attempted to happen which Rocky quickly dissolved. Dressed in a white Empty Places graphic tee, with a black west holster over it, black skinny jeans, and the same black boots from earlier, Rocky definitely commanded the crowd, along with the rest of the guys. His crowd control was crazy, and so was the love that he received from everyone.

After performing his last song though, he challenged a few girls to come up unto the stage, while the DJ now played Too Short's Blow the Whistle. Everyone got crunk at that point, as did I. I loved Too Shorts old ass. Anyway, me and Carter were pretty much in our own zones, laughing at the girls who were now on stage with the crew, cracking up. Mostly white girls, and a few black ones came on, vying for the attention of Rocky in some type of 'twerk off' that was about to take place.

Yes.

Watching Rocky and his crew on stage right now was probably one of the most funniest things I'd ever seen in a while. The way these girls were so easily accepting to go on stage and do what they were doing actually baffled me. Their was even one who lifted up her dress, allowing Rocky to smack her ass. They were confident, true, and there's nothing wrong with dancing, nothing at all, but these girls here looked to be competing against one another to see who he'd pick.

Almost like they were battling against one another to see who'd he bring back to his room.

Power.

That's what it all boiled down to in this industry I quickly realized, as I watched these females each take their chances with Rocky.

Rocky held a lot of it, and by the way he treated a few of the women he knew it.

A few failed miserably while others did alright. I don't think I'd ever seen women act the way these women were.

"Goodness, when do they ever learn?" I heard Carter call over the music.

I just shook my head, steady cracking up at some tall white girl that was now horribly twerking on Rocky. She was a blonde, dressed in a long sleeved gray dress. She didn't last long though, given all Rocky had to do was give her one good pump, sending her flying to the floor, where she quickly stood up, pulling her dress back down before disappearing in back.