-25.

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

Paris, France

June 9.

|Deadly Dreams

Blayne

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breathe.

At all.

Despite the warm sun hitting my right arm, I couldn't move it.

Confusion immediately filled my mind, as I slowly opened my eyes, taking in the clear, slightly hazy sky above me.

It was purple.

I squinted my eyes at the sight, before the most beautiful moon I'd ever seen make its way right in the center. Small stars quickly passed through next, lighting up the night looking sky.

Where the fuck was I?

I had no idea.

I knew I was in bed, given the thin white sheet that covered my body, along with the pillow that supported my head, but that still didn't make sense as to how I was outside.

All I could feel was a very warm, relaxing breeze continuously hitting my face as I was finally allowed to breathe. I felt like a newborn baby, taking its first breath, before feeling soft kisses on my inner thighs.

Repeteadly.

My breathing began to labor, while my thirst for this feel heightened now, due to the feel of warm breath, and soft, wet slippery lips.

Closing my eyes back tightly, I began to tug at the sheets, not once questioning who this person was.

I didn't care.

I couldn't understand what was going on right now, Or why, but I now began to gasp at the constant feel of pleasure that flowed between my thighs. It was a pleasure I hadn't felt before.

Intense, sweet, and slow.

I closed my eyes back, tugging at the sheets, as my lips began to slightly part.

"Right there....ahhh right there yesss" I begged.

My pussy began to throb at the warm, runny, slimey feel of liquid that constantly dripped, right before feeling those lips lick and suck back on my clit again.

My mouth now opened wider, as I opened my eyes, immediately looking down.

Nothing.