-23.

3 Months Later

May 17.

Rocky

"Ayo, pass dat shit nigga...quit being greedy"

I rolled my eyes at Ferg, while continuing to smoke my shit. Me and my niggas were currently in the fucking desert, filming our new video for a song we were featured on off Ferg's album. It was called Yammy Gang, a fun song and video dedicated to my nigga Yam's. The whole gang was here, and we were just kickin back, smoking, laughing and cracking on each other.

Our usual.

So it wasn't too hard for the camera man to capture the raw fullness of that, given this is what we did everyday. We'd been in this muthafucka for about two hours now, it was hot but shit was cool. I had all my nigga's together, so I was good. It's been a long, fun, expensive, grueling, and worthwhile three months. Ferg's album is still doing numbers, we're working on both Twelvyy and Nasts's shit, and we've gotten a few videos out there to the masses to keep em hungry.

My family is good, my mom's, my sis, and my lil brother's.

Life is actually really amazing right now if I may say so myself.

More amazing then it's ever been actually. Other than immediate family, my homie Steph had her kid and all dat. She had her son March twentieth, and I had plans to go see the lil dude later on today per request of Steph. I can't even lie, I was excited to see him. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like in person as opposed to post on Instagram and shit.

After that, I was pretty much free and was more then likely hitting the studio later...with Blayne.

Yeah I know, I know. Me and shorty made a deal a while back that we wouldn't be left alone together and what not, but come on...that deal was broken weeks ago. No, I haven't been putting the moves on her and No I haven't been flirting, we really just enjoy making beats together, and I love hearing shorty sing. Blayne  made it clear that she was taken, and a nigga couldn't do shit but respect it.

Even if it was unfortunate.

That still didn't take away from her beauty though, or her smarts, her weird ass quirks, her laugh, her corny ass jokes, her quick wit and her smile and shit. Five months into her working for me, and shortly dead ass clouded my mind. I thought about this girl all day almost. I thought about her in her most natural state, I even thought about her when I was with her. Not only that, but Blayne's figure was incredible, so it was only natural for a nigga to wonder what she looked like without her clothes on and shit.

Just the thought of that made my dick hard, along with my growing  fascination with this girl.

Every time.

So yeah, I guess B had a nigga twisted, and she didn't even know it. She was so oblivious to it actually, and I damn sure wasn't gonna let her know.

I'm too jiggy.