-19.

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

(Okay. So while doing my usual stalking of Asap Rockys little fan pages, I come across a photo with French Montana, Rocky and....Sabrina. I stared at my laptop screen for the longest before realizing how weird that was. I wanted a different type of girl for Rocky In this particular story and I thought Sabrina was perfect for it, plus there aren't any stories with her on here really. Anyway I was happy to see that shit because now it makes my story feel a bit more real, and it makes me excited to keep writing :)

|By Design

Rocky

"Alright, so we're looking and focusing on a clear solid date for middle of next year to get this bodega up and running...."

Lips.

Eyes.

Hair.

Thighs.

Cherries.

I want it in my pussy.

"So how's that sounding over there Rocky?"

That wasn't suppose to happen.

I'm seeing someone.

"Rocky?"

"Um Rocky?"

"Huh..yeah?" I replied, quickly shooting my head up at the man that sat across from me. His name was Rupert...and he was a very very important man responsible for getting this London bodega off the ground and in motion.

A look of worry filled his pale face and blue eyes, as he gave me a quick smile.

"Everything alright you're way?" He questioned genuinely, as I quickly nodded.

"Yeah man. I'm cozy over here" I replied reassuringly, adding a smile as he nodded.

"Alright, thought we lost you there for a second" Rupert said as I laughed a bit.

"No no not at all. Just had a very busy day the other day" I replied.

"Okay, well we're not going to hold you for long, I just wanted to know if you were cool with this new push of direction?" He replied.

Shit.

What direction?

Fuck is he talkin bout?

I was paying zero attention, going in and out of my own thoughts about this shit that happened between me and Blayne. Although it's been two days since, it still weighed heavily in my mind, so much to the point I couldn't push the shit away.