-9.

Copyright 2017 Kam Blui.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

3 weeks Later

January, 26.

-Pansophical-

"You don't look too happy to see me"

Blayne quickly shook her head, as she continued to look at Essai, who wore a look of concern on his face. Despite not being able to physically his fiancee for the past two weeks, and being completely bitter about it, all that seemed to dissolve once seeing her. He wasn't too happy about her new job, given it took away so much time from seeing her.

"I am...I am I'm just tired babe" Blayne replied.

For the past three weeks, Blayne had been at Rocky's side for everything, along with Carter. From photo-shoots, various meetings and interviews. When she wasn't going through both her emails and his, taking calls and requests, Blayne found herself struggling for some me time. 

Time she felt was slowly slipping away.

She thoroughly enjoyed her job though, working and meeting celebrities from Juicy J, Tyler, the Creator and his crew, Playboi Carti, French Montana, Kilo-Kish and a gang of others. Those were one of the perks of working for Rocky. Meeting and seeing new things everyday. She now felt a certain way though, once walking through the doors of the prison. She almost felt as if when ever she left the presence of Rocky and his team, she was then thrown into a pit of darkness when it came to Essai. 

Not to mention the various creepy texts she was still receiving from multiple numbers. She had a slight inkling that Essai obviously had something to do with this.

She wasn't in the mood for games today.

"Tired from what? Answering a nigga calls all day?" Essai teased, except Blayne didn't smile.

"Alright, alright what's wrong?" he questioned quickly after. 

"Nothin like I said I'm tired, I've been running around all day, and I've been getting weird ass texts" Blayne paused.

"So which one of your dumb ass cousins do you have playing on my phone, sending me dumb ass texts and shit?" Blayne added, as Essai scrunched his face up.

"Ha, what? what are you talking about?" he questioned dumbly.

This caused Blayne to make a face before stale facing him.

"E, I am not in the mood for this shit right now. Who is it?" Blayne questioned.

"What's been going on, whose been texting you?"

"Come on, you know who the fuck's been texting me" Blayne snapped.

"I don't....what typa shit?"

"Dumb shit..." Blayne trailed.

"Like"

"Like Hey, I'm watching you....nice hair...be good...behave yourself...oh, aren't you lucky...don't be stupid...stupid...Idiot.....don't do nothing stupid...we're watching, retarted shit like that" Blayne replied.

Essai fell quiet, as Blayne felt her annoyance level rising.

"So who?" Blayne questioned.

"Alright..alright..aright, it was me aight..I had one of my homeboys fuck witchu" Essai admitted, causing Blayne's eyes to widen.