Tongue talk

His taste was almost indescribable. His soft lips pressed onto mine just as hard as mine pressed onto his. His grip on my hands loosened enough to free them and they soon found thier way to his cheeks. His hands found their home at my waist and gripped me while pressing me up against the door as he slowly dominated the kiss. His taste was incredible. Too much. The sensations I felt were all too much. His hands on me making me shiver down to my core. His soft lips that made me feel like chocolate under a hairdryer. He bit softly on my lower lip and lightly pulled. How did he know that shit drives me crazy? I break the kiss. I can't even handle all that's happening right now. He smiles at me and begins kissing at my neck. It tickles in all the best ways. I finally speak but my words aren't as collected as I would've liked. "Oh god Grayson" is the only thing that could slip out of my mouth. He stops and begins laying soft kisses on my cheek and ear. "Is this okay?" He asks. Of course he's a gentleman. "Yes just I don't... um I don't want to be like... taking advantage." I reply and mentally kick myself in the ass for how stupid I sound. He keeps the same energy. His fingers run through my hair. "Because I just went through a breakup?" He asks. "Yes I know you're getting over someone so I don't think we should... go all the way" this might be about me not wanting to take advantage of him but it also might be about me being shy. I just now realize that my hands are on his chest and abs. He comes closer and whispers in my ear. "We can do everything except go all the way. Would you like that sweetie?" He says. I'm frozen. My legs are shaking. Shivers run through my body. I reply "yes please" and the best day of my life so far begins. He gives me that handsome perfect smile and grabs ahold of me by my ass and lifts me off the ground causing me to wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He walks over to the couch while carrying me like I weigh nothing. He sits and begins kissing me again as I sit on his lap. There's no point in holding back my feelings anymore. Is is what I've been waiting for. I kiss him like i need him more than anything. The truth is I do. I'm rubbing myself down on his bulge and the sensation is so addictive I can't stop. Ugh! I'm usually calm and collected. I'm a strong person who is always in control but today I'm under his spell. My movements are wild. I grab onto him as hard as I can and kiss him. My tongue and his colliding as we let loose the built up feelings we've always had for each other. He grabs me and throws me onto the couch so I'm laying on my back and I find myself giggling like a little girl. He comes on top of me while looking down with his intimidating smirk. A smirk that tells me he has plans. "You've been waiting for this haven't you?" He says. "Hm?" I pretend like I didn't hear him. He repeats it again. "You've been waiting for this." And I start to blush. His fingers find themselves at my inner thighs and begin to slide up my dress. "How long?" He says as he keeps the same confident expression. "Since...the...beginning" I say while panicking. My heart is pounding in my chest and I'm loving every bit of it. His fingers eventually slide up my dress revealing my black laced panties. Shit! I forgot I was wearing sexy lingerie. Dicks eyes widen. "Mmmm were you wearing these just for me?" He says as his fingers rub at my pussy through the panties. I try to speak but nothing comes out. "You were hoping for me to fuck you weren't you?" He asked and in response I give him a nod. He smiles and slides the panties down my legs revealing my soaking wet pussy. He bites down on his lower lip and begins softly sliding his fingers up and down the glossy wet slit. So wet you can hear it. I can tell he's tempted to drop his pants and just start pounding his big cock into that tight little pussy but he's showing restraint. "Tell me princess. Tell me how many times you've played with this little pussy to the thought of me fucking you." He says and I blurt out "too many fucking times!" He smiles and softly enter his middle and ring finger into me. I gasp at the sensation. His fingers slowly slide in and out of me. Gliding freely as his fingers get soaked by my juices. I can't help it. My stomach squirms and my toes curl. I take a deep breath and let the feeling take me. I close my eyes and lean my head back while he fingers me. He slowly dives them in and out of me. With his other hand he begins softly rubbing at my clit. The feeling is similar to being tickled. The feeling of sensation so overwhelming you don't know what to do but panic. I move upwards squirming away from his fingers. "Too much?" He asks. "It...sorry it just felt really good" I reply. He gives me that same devilish smile he did before and begins to lower his lips down to my pussy before kissing at it. The feeling almost makes me giggle but I hold it back. His kisses turn to licks and I can't help but moan. He moans too. It catches me off guard and makes me open my eyes looking down at him. His eyes are closed as he licks at my juices. His low moans making his tongue vibrate softly against me. He's enjoying it so much. He moans at the taste of it. God I had no idea someone could love eating pussy this much. He's so passionate. He focuses his tongue around my clit and I find myself almost at a breaking point. "GOD!!!" I moan out. I raise my knees up to my chest and spread my legs making it easier for him to devour me and he takes full advantage. He makes an "o" with his mouth and begins sucking on my clit. "Daddy!!!" I moan out and he speeds up. Sucking on my clit and licking at it all at the same time. The pressure in my core is too much for me to handle. I'm trying to hold it back but I just can't. He's just doing it so well. I try to tell him but words are having trouble coming out of my mouth through my heavy breathing and moans. "I'm gonna..." is all I mutter before my legs start to shake as I climax. My moans turn to screams as he just keeps going through my whole orgasm until I'm done. When it's finished my legs feel so tired I find myself just laying flat. Dick smiles at me and joins me, wrapping his arms around me in his warmth. My heavy breath takes the place of all the praise I'd love to give about his tremendous job. "Wow... thank you" I say finally. "I should be thanking you. You're absolutely delicious" he replies before I notice that the sun has gone down and it's now night. I pick myself up. "Sooooo I guess that was our date?" I say with a laugh. He laughs too. I dress myself and I find myself near the door. "I'd love to stay trust me but I have work to early in the morning. Thank you so much for everything" I tell him as I blush. He pulls me into his arms once more and says "it was all my pleasure" his embrace is warm and soothing but I can't help but notice the feeling of something very large press against my leg. Is that... what I think it is?? Our little fun must've gotten him very exited. Is THAT what I'll get next time?