Healing

He gripped onto me because he needs me. He needs...me. I hugged him tightly and told him "I'm sorry." I feel his pain. Love hurts. Even the strongest and toughest of people couldn't just brush off the kind of pain that love would give you sometimes. Maybe Dick needs something to remind him that love can still be wonderful. At least for now she won't get the chance to hurt him again. I finally say "um Dick? I'm naked." And he backs off of me. Luckily my towel has been tightly wrapped around my body. He mutters "I'm sorry I just needed-" I cut him off "it's okay Dick" I say and place my hand on his cheek just looking at him. "I'll be right back" I smile and leave the living room to put on some clothes. I put on a white t-shirt and a cute pair of black shorts for bed time. In the living room dick takes off his jacket and hangs it in the closet. I joined him and sat him down on the couch. I don't think I've ever seen him so down. Dick Grayson is and will always be a shining ray of hope but tonight is different. Tonight is horrible and I'll help in any way I can. I put my hands on his chest because at the moment I don't think I can keep my hands off him. He's in need and he needs me. "What happened?" I asked him softly while looking up at him. He let out a deep sigh and spoke in his deep smooth voice while his hands returned to my waist holding me close. "Apparently it's too much for her. She's stressed. Our...jobs are getting in the way. She said it would be better if we gave it time and came back together in the future one day" he said. "Ouch." I replied to him. He continued "Its all just secret Barbara code for 'its over'. " the two of us get closer while we talk. Dick has me in his arms hugging onto me. It's the absolute cutest thing. "Do you think I can stay the night? I can just crash on the couch." Dick asked. "Of course you can stay and id never let you sleep on the couch. You can sleep with me" I say while I try my best not to grin at him wanting to stay the night. "Um really?" Dick blushes and for a moment I think that might've been too forward of me. Dick and Barbara have only just broken up and now he'll be sharing a bed with another woman. "Only if your okay with it of course." I say trying to recover. Dick gives a warm smile. Warm enough to melt your heart. "I would love to" he says.

*************************************

After some conversation I find myself yawning as the both of us head to the bedroom. I quickly get into bed and fix myself into a comfortable position to sleep but Dick still stands up not joining me. "Is everything okay?" I ask. He replies " I don't have any pjs. Is it okay if I sleep in my boxers?" Chills run up my spine. "Um sure." I say not knowing how the hell im supposed to sleep next to an almost naked Grayson. He begins undressing starting with his shirt. His muscular body is revealed to me and I can't help but stare. I knew he was fit but damn, he has the nicest abs I've ever seen. He removes his pants and I'm shown grey boxers with a large bulge in them. Large enough to put me in a trance. I can't help but stare at the oversized bulge. "You purchasing something or just browsing?" Dick jokes and snaps me back into reality. "I'm sorry what?" I ask as I regain my focus. He walks closer and my heart begins to pound. "I just didn't realize you were so... BIG" I say but then try to recover "I mean, that you're so muscular... good job." I say as I'm tempted to facepalm myself. He gives this confident little smile. The smile that tells me he's getting exactly what he wants. The smile of his dominance. Oh god I want to punch him in his perfect handsome face. He makes his way to the other side of the bed and joins me. He comes close enough to where I can feel his body heat. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close to his body. Every hard muscle on him pressed against me. As he holds me in his arms. "I hope you don't mind." He says in his husky voice and I can barely reply. I give him a nod and say "it's fine." He rests his head on my shoulder. I can't help but my hand runs from his strong chest to his chizzled abs. My hands linger on his body as his do on mine until my fingertips feel something rough, a scar on his side. I think nothing of it until my hands eventually find themselves at the hem of his boxers where I find another scar just near his v-line. He is in a state in between awake and sleep currently. His hands feeling my curves before resting on my ass. He makes a hum while he sleeps, a sort of a moan and I can't hold myself from getting all hot and bothered. His position shifts and he pulls me closer to him. I can feel his hot steady breath on my neck sending shivers up my spine, I can feel his hands gripping my ass in a way I've always wanted him to. I can feel his manhood hardening while it presses up against my leg. Oh my god. The thing is too big for his tight boxers. It feels as if at any moment it could burst out and I'd feel his big hard cock against me begging and pleading for a hot mouth or a soaking wet pussy to utterly ravage. My thoughts can't help but linger of what he can do. I've always heard Barbara Gordon brag about her stallion of a man bringing her to amazing climaxes repeatedly. As smart as that woman is, she is quite stupid. How could she ever mistreat a man like this? I close my eyes and try to think pure thoughts but I don't think that will work. I bite down on my lower lip. Hmmmm I wonder...