Lies written on your skin

I've been thinking it over and over in my head. The voice, the smile, the body and the fact that he knew my name. I didn't know what to think but it would be absolutely crazy to assume that Dick Grayson was Nightwing. I mean, Dick does have this sexual intensity about him but I know he wouldn't be the type to go out and punch people every day, you gotta have some serious issues to go and do that. Nightwing and Dick definitely aren't the same person. I mean, Nightwing probably knew my name by searching through some secret database or whatever. Maybe I'm just being crazy, wishing that the man who saved me that night was my crush. My "knight in shining armour" ha! I'm so silly. Cindy snaps her fingers in front of my face and snaps me out of the deep thought I was in for who knows how long. "Earth to (Y/N)! Is everything okay?" She askes. Cindy and I work at this luxurious high class restaurant. I look over everything and make sure things are all in order. I'm pretty much the manager since the real manager does absolutely nothing. "Um yeah I'm fine just thinking about last night." I mumble. "Last night? Oh I'm so sorry for leaving you alone. It was really stupid of me. That guy was a creep." She says. I think for a moment. "Wait, what do you remember from last night?" I say while I walk her out of the front door as our shift is over. "Um so I was being grabbed by the creepy catfish dude and I passed out and you brought me to the car." She says. Her tone sounds like she doesn't completely remember much. I don't blame her, she was pretty drunk last night. "Anything else? Do you remember anything unusual?" I ask, trying to jog her memory. "I think Robin was there? Or was that a dream?" She says. "Nightwing showed up and beat up the men that were keeping us from leaving. He saved us from tigershark and carried you in his arms to our car!" I say. Even I know that the story sounds crazy but it happened. "I thought that was a dream! Wow. He really carried me out of the club?" She asked. "He held you like a baby!" I say with a laugh. She laughs with me and responds with "lucky me" we head to the mall to walk for a bit but I still just can't get my mind off it at all. I receive a message from Dick that reads "Hey sweetheart. How are you? Are you busy tonight?" I would honestly love to spend tonight with Grayson but after everything that's happened I can't help but feel a bit nervous. Although maybe being near him would help clear my mind. I send him a message that reads. "I'm okay. I have things I want to talk about and no I'm not busy." And he quickly responds with "Maybe we can talk over dinner😊 " oh that Grayson.

*************************************
I exit the elevator and make my way to dicks apartment door. I wear my hair down, curled and sexy. I'm also wearing a nice blue sundress that makes me want to twirl around carelessly. The fabric feels so soft on my curves as I strut to his door. under the dress is sexy tight black laced lingerie. My little secret. I knock on the door and soon Dick opens it for me. His hair is messy, falling around the sides of his face almost blocking his deep blue eyes and he looks like he is still getting himself dressed. His dark blue dressed shirt is open, showing his bare chest and abs while his sleeves are rolled up. He gives a bright smile. "You're earlier than I thought you'd be." He says and I respond "we can't always be fashionably late like you Dick" I steal a peak at his abs before strolling in looking around. To my surprise I soon feel his warmth behind me as he hugs be from behind. His arms lick at my chest while he kisses my cheek. "I'm glad you came" he says before disappearing to continue changing. I think for a bit before following him to his bedroom. As I enter his room he already has the shirt off and is comparing it to another shirt that is a lighter blue. "Dick?" I call to him, breaking his concentration and making him turn his attention to me. "I want to ask you something." I continue despite my shyness. Dick gives a bit of a worried look before replying "Sure. Of course you can ask me anything." I slowly walk towards him. My (E/C) eyes fall from his ocean blues and find his chest and before I know it my hands are on his pecs. Slowly drifting downward. I can feel the change in his breath along with his heat on my fingertips. My hands soon find a small scar on his soft skin. I keep going. My hands drift lower, finding another two larger scars below his pec and tracing my fingers along it gently. I hear him make a sound, not fully a moan but more like a deep hum. My hands run softly down his abs before meeting with another scar along his waistline. I take a moment to panic inside about the fact that my hands are so close to his manhood to finally ask my question. "What happened to you Dick?" He lets out a deep sigh. I can see the defeat in his eyes. "I can't..." I interrupt him. " Did someone hurt you?" I ask softly. In response, his eyes widen in shock. Oh no. Did I do something bad? Dick finally breaks his silence.  "(Y/N) as much as I want to bare my soul to you, it's only going to put you in danger. Sweetie I wish I could explain but I can't." He explains. I think for a bit. I want to bring up Nightwing but I'm a bit scared. I bite my bottom lip before realizing my hands are still on them. I keep them to myself before he continues. "Who am I kidding? You're a smart girl. You've probably figured it out already haven't you?" He asks. My legs are starting to tremble a bit. I try my best to compose myself before saying the words that have been on my mind since last night words I've tried to deny was true. "You're Nightwing." He looks down at his feet. How could I be so stupid? How did I not figure this out already? How the hell could he keep this from his best friend? Before I could ask any of these questions I hear Dick softy say. "I'm sorry." And my heart sinks. My legs are shaking more and my heart is pounding like a drum. I can't stand it anymore. I mutter the words "I need to go" and I turn my back on him before I pass out. This is all too much for me. I leave his bedroom while he just stands there feeling terrible about how he kept this secret from me. I want to hug him and tell him I understand why he kept this secret but I don't have it in me. Instead I just walk away. I soon make my way to the door but before I can reach for the doorknob Dicks hands are on me. He grabs me and turns me around. I begin punching at him. "You lied to me!" I shout as he blocks my attacks like a boxer. He soon grabs both of my fists and pins my body to the door. "(Y/N) I'm sorry!" His eyes lock onto mine as his face is just an inch from mine. My expression softens and so does his. I don't know what comes over me but soon my lips are on his.