Anticipation

It's been almost a week since our first kiss. I had to work the whole week with what happened on my mind. I wait here at home in a flowery sundress. It's white with yellow and pink flowers. Much more girly than how I usually dress but I feel strangely confident in it. My (H/C) hair is in a messy top bun and I'm wearing my best gold earrings. Am I even ready for what comes next? I've been so stuck in my comfort zone of being Dicks best friend and loving him from a far for so long that jumping into whatever comes next is actually pretty scary. I also just found out that Dick is a superhero so that's messing with my head a lot too. I'm so lost in thought I actually find myself pacing back and forth in the living room. What am I thinking? It's Dick Grayson I'm talking about. Whatever happens next I completely trust him more than anybody in the world. He's my best friend and now he's even more than that. Right? Is he? I mean he is right? My thoughts are intruded by the sound I've been anticipating as much as I've been dreading. The knock on the door. This hard wooden door between me and him. I hesitate before reaching for the knob as if for just a moment I live in a world where tomorrow is as expected. Tomorrow is safe and planned until I open that door. Then tomorrow means excitement and romance. Tomorrow means I'm lost in a whirlwind taking me from bright sky and birds chirping to dark nights full of stars and fireworks. Eventually I do open the door and what I'm met with is Dick Grayson wearing a dark crewneck sweater that hugged his form tightly and was rolled at the sleeves and ripped faded blue jeans. His hands were covered by black leather motorcycle gloves letting me know I'm gonna have to ride on the back of that death machine he owns. His hair is messy and wild as always and I love it. He doesn't say anything but he softly grabs me by my hand and pulls me closer to him. Chest the chest and face to face I'm held in his strong arms while I find myself staring deeply into his bright blue eyes. "I missed you." He says "I missed you too" I reply and finally our night has begun. He puts me on the back of his motorcycle and we ride off with me clutching onto him from behind for dear life. He speeds off. The bike roars and rumbles beneath us.

*************************************

The sky is dark and I'm stumbling to my apartment door trying to find my keys with Dick after our date at the restaurant. It was wonderful. Great food and if course great company. I may have had too many glasses of red wine but luckily Dick doesn't drink much so he has the pleasure of taking care of me like a good little boy toy. I find my key and unlock my door opening it and stepping in. Dick says at the threshold looking at me with warm kind eyes. "May I come in?" He asks. I grab him by the collar and pull him in with me answering his question with actions instead of words. Now isn't the time for words. Only actions. I pull him closer to me and we dive into the deep oceans of a passionate kiss. As my eyes close my senses are overloaded by the feel and the scent of him. The door closes behind us and his fingertips run through my (H/C) hair wildly. With his tongue on mine I let him taste my red wine. He grabs me tightly and roughly by the waist and leads me to my bedroom still while kissing me. Our kisses are only interrupted by hot breaths. He leans me back onto the bed but stays standing up stripping off his shirt. "Take it all off for me" I growl. It's all so unlike me. He smirks and unbuckles his belt before dropping his blue jeans to the ground. I'm shown that big thick bulge in his tight blue boxers once more but finally he strips them off as well. His large cock springs out of his boxers hanging long and thick. I can't help but bite my lip just looking at it. That huge thing is gonna fucking destroy me. I strip my wet panties from under my dress and spread my legs showing him my tight little pussy. My pretty pussy soaked from all this teasing. "Fuck me!" I moan out.