Dance begins.

The Dance of Fate Begins.

Harry's PoV

Since the time that Lou got divorced, she and Lux live with us. And really there is no need of someone so bad and arrogant to my sister. I'll take care of her as long as she wants. And she can get the best she wants. She is pretty, really pretty..I bet some prince will surely like her. She is my sister, even though we aren't really siblings but she is.

I was thinking about all that is happening and we would have to do, the country, Lou my social awkwardness, etc when I hear a little knock on my door. I look up and see it's Lux standing there with a cute puppy face.

"Come in Lux" I say smiling.

She runs to me with a smile and sits on her 'special chair' that I have besides me. It's a tiny chair in my study that looks exactly like mine but in a smaller version. She loves to dress up like me, match with me, and even I love it.

"What's up?" I ask her with a fake frown.

"Nothing uncle....I just wanna play football.." she said frowning herself.

"Is that so?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah but the boys won't let me.." she said getting up and pointing through my study window. They were all boys playing football, either the sons of so official or maids, they all played together. They all seemed older that Lux by 2-3 years. I understood that they didn't wanted her to play as they might think it's a child and she'll ruin the game. I frowned at this and looked down at Lux, who wanted to play really bad. I think for a moment and say,

"Lux, would you mind if I played with you?" I asked her showing my puppy face.

"What! Of course not!! I would love to uncle haza... thank you SOO much!!!"

With that she started tugging on my sleeve and pulling me out of the castle and into the garden.

"Brb" she said leaving me there.

Seems like for the first time, I was really looking around and how beautiful the view was. There were bird, rabbits and dogs all around. Kids were playing and it was all so beautiful. I love it. Just then Lux took my hand in one of her hands and the football in the other and started to run towards our football course. When we reached there, she set the ball down and kicked it towards me.

"Ready?" She said playfully.

"Always." I said smirking.

Just then I was caught off guard when she kicked professionally and did her first goal. My mouth was wide agap looking at her. She giggled. We played for a good half hour when Lou called Lux and my secretary Aafra called me. We ran to our respective persons and asked them the matter.

"Come baby have your food and let Hazz work." Lou told Lux with a warm smile.

"Bye Hazz see you soon" Lux said as she ran in.

"Buh bye" I completed.

Then I turn to Aafra or as I call her A, who is fonding over Lux.

"Yes A, what do you have for me?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh well as the queens orders, she told me to tell you that you must go around the town and observe what's right and what's wrong..what should be changed or removed..see every corner of the city properly..like a campaign survey." She said with a warm smile.

"Okayyy anddd do I go like a royalty or..." I asked pouting.

"Haha.. no not really..you can be you. You can go around as Prince Harry." She ended.