Better Place.

Liam's PoV

They are gone..forever..

They are laying there resting..calmly..but we here are all a shouting mess. Darcy seems stuck by something, she doesn't really shouts but sobs slowly.

"CHECK THEIR VITALS, CHECK THE HEART RATE, DO SOMETHING?!?!" Niall screamed loudly. Zayn was just crying, shaking violently in my arms.

"Sir we are tryi"

"DONT TRY DO IT"

"No...don't do anything..let them go.." Darcy said finally. Is she in shock? Why does she not want to save them!?

"Darce, you're in shock I get it, but please let us save them" Niall said in sympathy.

"Uncle, I know what I talking about. And in those terms, I'm the most stable person here. I was in shock but not anymore. I will miss them but I can't just keep them here without their will. Nor can anyone. They spoke their last words and were smiling and radiant. Look" she said pointing at them.

She was right. They looked happy, really happy. They were calm and nice and radiant. There was a smile on their lips that were now turning white. But still they looked charming, as if all of their pain was taken away.

"She's right nini, we have to let them be..they're happy.." I said.

To this Niall didn't speak but instead started crying badly against Larry's bed, holding Harry's hand. Darcy joined him, and eventually we all did.

On Christmas we did their burial at the church they got married in and they were put in the same coffins as Darcy wanted this to happen and also not wanting them to leave each others hands. Their grave stone was written as,

Here lay the beautiful couple, one of a kind,

Louis and Harry Tomlinson.

"Oops" "Hi".

Louis-1991-2035

Harry-1994-2035.

And with that, Darcy continued her music career and shot up to fame. We all moved on with ourselves. But eventually there was still an empty space in our hearts, painful.

Only for our two lads.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for small chapter because we are eventually gonna start up fresh ahead.

Yay!

-A

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx