Pizza and burger.

Harry's PoV

I feel a little warm streak around my face and I wonder what it is..then it clicks..

HEAT! SUN! LIGHT! MORNING! MY DAY OUT! ALONE! NORMALLY!

As I try to grasp all this, my eyes flew wide open and I jump in my bed and sit up, totally forgetting that Niall is there.

"Ow pal watch it princey" he said in a sleepy and angered tone.

"Sorry nini" I say and jump out of my bed and run to the restroom. I turn on the bathtub to soak in a bit. Till then I get my teeth brushed and stuff done. Can this get any better?! I'm going out today!? Not that I've never been out but the fact that I've never been out as a normal person or alone. It so amazing! I hop into the bath and finish up soon. Then I dry my hair and style them as usual. I didn't wanted to trouble Lou for something like this. I went to Cara's room and silently woke her up.

"Bro seriously?...what do you need?" She said yawning and clearly sleepy.

"Bro sorry but I need a hair tie.." I said smiling.

"Finally tired of long hair huh?" She said handing me the one beside the bed table with a smile.

"Could say.." I said smirking.

"Ohhhh what are you wearing Mr. Prince?" She said eyeing me. Well shit. She caught me. It was supposed to be between me and mum only.shit..

"Hazz you are wearing skinny jeans, coverse, jacket and a beanie...what even..wait where are you going?...." she said slowly as a whisper.

"Well..." then I tell her everything. Her eyes light up and then this is the only thing she said..

"Okay Hazz as you can see I'm way too sleepy so if the queen asks, I was asleep" she said cuddling into Carol.

"Thanks buh bye" I say and leave. I run down the stairs as one of my maids put a donut in my mouth for breakfast. I thank her and run to my car.

Oh no! All I have is expensive and branded cars! Shit! Just then I see a homestaff pull up in the driveway.

"Uhh hey Mark..." I say as I read his name on his batch.

"Huh...Ohh! You're highness! I'm sorry I didn't recognise you.."

"No need for apologies.. umm can you do me a favour?" I ask nervously.

"Oh sure anything!"

"Yeah can I borrow you're car for the day? Please don't ask any further questions..just please.." I said with a smile.

"Sure you're highness..."

As soon as he finishes I jump into his car and roll down the window.

"Thank you Mark! And call me Harry! Bye!" With that I'm gone.

I'm gone from the palace. I check my clock and it says 9:28 am.

I have the whole day, just for myself..

*brgppp*

What?

*brgppppppp*

Oh..I'm hungry.. I forgot I just had a single donut.. I'm still driving and I see a Mc Donald's on the street. That's it's. I'm pulling over. I get in, my beanie on m head and head low. As I was in as a small figure dashes into me, right in the middle of the door. We bump into each other.

"Oops..sorry." The figure said as he stepped back and picked his stuff up.

I helped him but did not see his face. His voice was higher than normal men, and sounded sweet. He stood up while I was still picking my wallet up