Chapter 5: Her Past Life

~5 years later~

"Wea Sang~ie" you called your daughter. "Ne eomma?" She said. She was now 4 years old you. Your also now married to ren. While you were pregnant you had to be absent at the school you we're teaching but when you poped out Wea sang you decided to just quit then start a new job. Now your working as an Accountant. Back to where we were. "Go on and wear your Pajamas your father needs to see you in does" you said.

"Arraseo eomma...but can you come with me. Im still a little scared to be alone"

"Arraseo Gaja?"

"Ne!"

~7:12 pm~

You heard a knock at the door. (That must be Minki) you said to your thoughts. You opened the door. "Annyeonghasayo Y/N" a warm hug welcomed you as soon as you opened the door to Ren. "APPA!"Wea sang screamed. "Ahh my Gongjunim (princess) is here" ren said with a smile.

"She's been waiting for you" you said.

Ren hugged Wea sang then went to the dinning room to eat. Everyone was eating in silence until when the silence was broken when Wea sang asked something. "Eomma Appa when will i have siblings?". You and ren looked at each other then smiled.         " umm maybe someday"ren said. You blushed and thinked of what is going to happen later at your bedroom.

~12:30 am~

You and ren were still awake due to because Ren was learning a new dance from BTS's Mic Drop and you were doing a power point for your presentation at your office tomo...i mean later. Finally after 2 or 3 hours you were done. "Yah Y/N" ren said. You looked at him with a confused face. "You want to do it tonight?" Ren answered.

"Yah...of course" you both laughed when you said it.

~3:14 am~

After that thing....both of you we're sitting at the bed...there was a silence but not an awkward one so you broke the silence. "Jagiya do you remember how we we're just friends before...then" you got cut off. "You left to go to seoul but you didnt want to go... Yeah...do you know i forced my parents to do to Seoul just to be with you?" Ren said. You just smiled "i..i didnt tell you before when we we're kids i had a HUGE crush on you" you confessed. He blushed and said he had the same feeling before.

You have already drive ren to his work and wea sang to her school. "Y/N-shi for the first time you didnt get late, i wonder why" a voice said. You growned knowing it was your officemate Hyung Sik. You coughed slitley then faced him "Hyung Sik-ie if you dont have anything to do with your life why wont you finish these" you rolled your eyes then gave him a handful of Paper work.

It was lunch time. You saw Hyung sik you thought he was going up to you but then turned to another direction. {Maybe he wants to eat with his friends...Gosh why would a guy like him have friends?} You speak at your mind. While you were about to finish you saw Hyung sik walking up to you. "What do you need?"you asked being sassy. " oh nothing...just you" as he said does work he kissed you. You pushed him causing him to fall on his bum. "Oh My Gosh im so sorry Hyung Sik~ie...Meanhe meanhe i...i didnt mean to" you keep bowing and saying sorry. "Y/N im should be sorry i kissed you without permission it didnt even hurt that much" Hyung sik said. "Ugh...This just made my day" you said sarcastically. "How?" Hyung sik said. You turned around then gave him the what the fuck face. "Im sarcastic have common sense" you said...

Hyung sik's POV

I walked up to Y/N then told her i needed her then i kissed her...apparently she didnt liked it so she pushed me i landed on my bum. When i looked up i saw her there like a maniac bowing and saying sorry. Then she said  something i said how. She rolled her eyes at me then said something again. God she's so hot that way...

~End Of POV~

Now...you sleeped for another day