Chapter 6: Conffession

You woke up and did your daily morning routine and went to work. "Y/N~ie" a familiar voice said. "Oh is that my least favorite?...Ommo Hyung Sik-ssi" you said. He groans but laugh. "Are you some sort of psycho? How could you groan and laugh" you said teasing him. "Its called magic" Hyung sik said. "No its called being a Mentally Brain Damaged dood thats roaming around the Building of Ain Soft." You said. At lunch you were surprised who visited you. "Eomma-nie" Wea sang greeted you. She seemed to be with a man. "Jagiya~" you said. "Annyeonghasayo," Ren said then pulled you in for a kiss. After 2 minutes you backed away. "Ahh...you seem to have a Visitor" Hyung sik said. "Ahh...Jagiya this is my coe worker Park Hyung Sik" you said. "And Hyung Sik this is my Daughter Choi Wea Sang...And my husband Choi Min Ki" you said with pride. Minki and Hyung Sik smiled at each other then their face turned into a confused one. "HYUNG SIK!? Ommo jagiya thanks...you found my Friend" ren said. "F-friend form when?" You asked. "When we were in Grade School" ren explained. After all that you went home. "That was a suprise... Kamsahamnida Jagiya" you said. The next morning..."W-wea Sang!!" You heard ren scream you quickly ran to wea sang room. "WHAT THE HELL IS happening" you asked. "Wea sang is unconscious we have to take her to the hospital" ren said. You did as he said...at the hospital. "Doctor Hows our daughter?" You asked. "She's in a critical condition she may need to rest here for a few months." The doctor said. You cried. "Ya jagiya its okay im here" ren said. You smiled and went to wea sang's hospital bed. "Wea Sang-ie Eomma and Appa is here i hope you get well. " you said.

-a week later-

You got a call from the hospital..."Yeobseo how's Wea Sang doing?" You asked.

"Ma'am are you the Mother of Choi Wea Sang?"

"Yes, is there something wrong"

"Im sorry ma'am but your little angel is now Dead"

You froze unable to speak now that you heard your Daughter is dead.

"Ma'am?"

"Ah...yes ill be there" you said and hunged up. You called ren.

"Meet me at the hospital at wea sang's room" you said then hunged up.

You cried until a door opened. "What's going..." Ren got cut off seeing you cry over wea sang's dead body..."she couldn't make it sh-she" you couldnt finish your sentence. Ren hugged you "Gwe-Gwenchana jagiya" ren said.

~at the funeral~

"Would The mother of this child would like to say a few words" the priest said. "Hello, First of all the few years of being with wea sang feels great. The last time i was with her when she visited me at the office...she was such an achiever she once tapped me at the shoulder then said Eomma one day i want to be a dancer like y-you" you said unable to finish your sentences. "How about the father?" The Priest asked again. "As a father of Wea Sang of course like her mother i was proud of her...she was great...she also tapped me once then said."Appa i want to find a boyfriend as handsome and as smart as you...and i said you will never find someone thats same as my level so find someone as higher" he said then cried

~A month later~

You had already moved on Ren is still there for you... "Jagiya~ you heard someone in the house it was a girls voice" you looked who it was then found yourself at your room you found ren with another girl. "What the hell REN!?" You said. The girl ran out the house. "Y/N i..im sorry" ren said. You didnt said a word but left...

Guysueee im so happy the wifi is back yay....anyways hope you enjoyed....