Chapter 9: I cant love you im married

The next day....

"Chow Chow" you said calling your dog. "Where are you gonna take our princess?" Ren asked. "To neverland aka the park" you said. After walking your dog to the park you decided to go to your work.

At the office....

"Annyeonghasayo" you said. "Y/N your not late" hyun sik said. "I Know now move along Oppa" you said.  "Y/n!" A voice called you. "Waeyo?" You asked. "S-saranghaeyo" Hyung sik said. "H-hyung sik-ssi mianhe but. I cant love you I'm already married" you said coldly and turned around. It was time to go home it was already 9:15 pm you know that your dog and husband is missing you. When you got outside the building you notice it was raining hard. "Ah sitcha i forgot my umbrella" you said whinning. "D-do you want to share" hyung sik said but you didnt heard him. You turned around shocked that hyung sik was there. "Ommo Annyeonghasayo its raining" you said. "I see" he said. You laughed "you never change" you said. You then saw ren at the distance. "Yeobo!" You said waving your hands. "Jagiya Gwenchana" ren asked. "Ne, oh annyeong Oppa" you said. "Annyeong" ren said holding your waist.

Hyung Sik's POV

I asked if y/n wanted to share my umbrella but she didnt hear me instead she turned around and got shock....couple second of talking she screamed "Yeobo" i looked to where she was waving it was Choi Min Ki "Jagiya" ren said. They taljed about something i couldnt hear it but it wasnt about me so i could care less then they said goodbye to me...and all i know is im alone. I want y/n i want to make her mine but how.

Your POV

"Y-yeobo" you said before fainting. "Jagiya!!!" Ren called you. You woke up fonding yourself at your bed. "W-what happened i-is Chow Chow alright" you asked. "Yeah here he is, he was also worried he kept guarding you" ren said. You patted chow's head. "Yeob-" you got cut off whem the door bell rang. Ren went there to open it. "Neug-ue seul?"......