Chapter 4: Can we start over again

You wake up and yawned "what time is it?" You said. Your eyes widened not because of the time. Because you didn't know where you are...you looked beside you. seeing a sleeping ren "oh my gosh he's so cute. Im glad i.....forgived him" you said. He then woke up. "Watching me sleep? That's a little creepy" he joked. You hit him showing a sign of annoyance. "Let's go change our student will come in 2 hours" you said.

11:14 am

You waited inside the classroom along with ren who is just wondering around the classroom. "Do you think our kids will be a good dancer" he asked. ' Why would he just ask a question out of no where ' you thinked. "I havent..." He cut you off. He was hiding something behind his back. He gave it to you. You opened it to see a pregnancy test thingy. "Wow how thoughtful" you said sarcastically.

But you thinked you needed it anyways. You went to the bathroom and you did as the directions said. You looked at it 'positive'....you cried because of happiness. You went to ren. "Ren...." You said trying hard not to smile. You wanted to surprise him. You showed the test to him (still holding it) "your going to be a daddy" you said. He cried as well of course because he was happy. "Dont worry i have a suprise for you later" he said. You just smiled. you looked at your phone noticing it was 12 pm already.

~Skipue💕~

8:21 p

"Remember that i have a surprise for you?" He said. You nodded. Then he standed up. He then Nealed down to his knees. Then he pulled out a black box he opened it. "Y/N~ie we have been through alot of things latley. But it doesnt stop us to be 'us'. Y/N~ie Will you marry me?" He said. You both knew you are emotional so you started to cry."Yes" you said without even thinking twice. Who would have known the guy that was you BestFriend before turns out to be the guy you'll marry.

Now they Lived......(scroll down)

Wait you think this is over....there are more things coming up...(scroll down)

To Be Continued...

OKAY OKAY....sorry for the delay of updating this story thanks to someone....ANYWHO ill be updating faster and ill be making it longer....
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram

Twitter: @ShinGongju
Instagram: @parkWeaSang