Chapter 2: Unsuspected Move

Both of you finally made it to the building.

"Oh i see both of you Ready for class" your boss said

"Im always ready sir. I mean both of us" you said.

After saying does words. ren couldnt help but Smirk. You looked at him with a confused face.

"Waeyo?" You asked

"Nothing, Let's go to the classroom" ren said.

'~12:01 Pm~'

Once you the rest of the class and ren we're in the classroom...

"Annyeonghasayo!" You greeted the children with joy.

"Annyeonghasayo" ren greeted with joy as well.

When you were teaching steps. Some of your students got trouble on the steps you were teaching. Eventually ren got close to the Student that cant catch up. He basically teach the step one by one until the student Gets the step.

"There you go! Fighting" ren cheered the child.

You couldnt help but smile at ren how he was so helpful you always fall inlove every time he becomes such a gentlemen.

'~3:00 pm~'

"Arraseo class Dismissal just remember as i said practice practice practice" you said.

Once all of the students left you and ren we're left alone at the class room. Ren shut the door then you looked at him.

"Why did you shut the door?" You asked

"Remember earlier when you said your always ready. Then i smirked dont you know with does words you made me so turned on" he answered with a deep voice.

He then attaked your lips. You then removed your shirt ren's eyes wided when he saw your actions "are you really that ready?" He joked then smirked. Second by second his lips goes down and down. He then removed your Leggings then touched your womanhood using the cloth of your panties. You cant help but moan. "Hmm...no fair im half undressed and your fully dressed" you whined.

You removed his shirt, his pants. He then removed your panties."Oh a virgin guess I'll take your virginity away, dont worry ill take care of it" he said. He removed his boxers. Once you saw his Manhood you were surprised because of the length "that was unsuspected" you said. He then worked his way in you then began to move. You moan loudly. "Shh jagiya...they might here us" he said. You blushed once he said jagiya you thought that he was already yours. You tried to make you moans quiet. He then continued his actions "O..oppa f..faster" you said. As you said he thrusted faster you felt pleasure and he did as well. he ended it with a Passionate kiss. You wear your clothes he did the same as well. After that. you remembered something.

"Yahh Ren-ah d...did you call me Jagiya when we're you know" you asked.

"Ne, i...i think i can call you mine now since your virginity is locked in me" he said

"Ofcoures but i call myself yours" you smiled.

'~8:59 pm~'

After a lovley movie and chatting..both of you finally reached your own houses.

~~Skip

'~10:20 pm~'

You we're still awake you didnt want to sleep. Then you decided to text ren

You let out a sigh "i guess im gonna sleep" you said

'~7:39 am~'
"What time is it...(you looked at your phone) OH MY GOD im gonna be late" you said.

You wore your clothes then began to drive To Ren's house...."Oppa! Annyeonghasayo? "You shouted while knocking at the door. Finally he came to open the door. " sorry but im not yet dressed" he said. You turned around because your blushing to much and kept remembering the first day you saw his Abs. He smiled thne turned you around to face his way he leaded you to the couch then sat you down. "Aishh its not like you haven't seen these before" he said while pointing onto the 'these' he was talking about.

'~9:19 am~'

At this point of time you are in the classroom ofcourse with Ren you are looking at some FanFictions while waiting for your students to arrive. You got bored then looked at ren. He was staring at his phone.

"Yah..." You said staring at him.

"What is it" he said still looking at his phone.

"Nevermind it looks like your busy"you said.

'~12:03~'

Your students finally came. You taught them a new dance step you showed them the Dance practice of BTS's DNA. They got shocked it was too hard. Ren just did the steps Bit by Bit so the students would understand. Again you cant help but smile.

" Now can we do this?" you said.

"Ne Unnie!" Your students said.

When you played the video again they we're actually good. You hugged ren because he was such a good help. Then you realized your students was still there. They were smilling.

"Dont worry guys...She's my Jagiya" Ren said

You cant help but blush.

'~12:30 pm~'

You needed to sleep for tomorrow is another day.