twenty

(Just a quick Valentine's present, have a nice day)! xx

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Party All Night (Sleep All Day)- Sean Kingston

Harry's office [Harry&Louis&Taylor] 10:30am

Louis: (Tired) Welcome back from the dead. 

Harry: Thanks, I guess? Have you been feeling any better recently?

Louis: I mean it didn't help that I was planning a bitch's death. 

Harry: (Jumping forward) What?

Louis: (Blunt) I was joking. However, I wouldn't mind if that money-grabbing bitch of yours wasn't fucking around.

Harry: Louis, please. We're together now and I see you as more of a friend than a patient. How was your mum's funeral? Were you okay?

Louis: (Gulping) I was fine. 

Harry: Now, tell me the truth.

Louis: I broke down and I ended up passing out in the bathroom but I'm fine now. 

Harry: (Gently touching Louis's arm) I'm so sorry. (Pulling away as Louis flinches) If you self harmed, then I can recommend some soothing- (Louis's eyes widening) It's just that you flinched and-

Louis: I've-uh- never been that good with cosiness and contact...I'm sorry. 

Harry: (Soft, lips parting) It's okay. Did you see a doctor after passing out?

Louis: My ex is a nurse...so yeah she checked it out. I'm all good. 

Harry: Would you mind if I asked you to do something?

Louis: (Shrugging carelessly) Well that depends on what it is. 

Harry: Do you remember our prom?

Louis: I wish I didn't, to be honest. 

Harry: Do you remember when you were dancing with confidence and performing Grenade by Bruno Mars?

Louis: (Face palming in embarrassment) Please don't. 

Harry: (Chuckling) You're a great performer with a great voice.

Louis: Says the one who won the school talent show.

Harry: That's only because the teachers were the judges!  

Louis: I'd rather be a nerd than a loser. I was the loser and you were the nerd. (Snickering a little) You were the friendly nerd who everyone would use for answers and I was just the loser that had almost no friends.

Harry: Well, look at us now. We both have friend groups of our own. I even believe yours is bigger than mine. Anyway, I was going to say whenever you feel the need to cut, sing and dance your heart. That's what I was going to ask you to do. It'll give you confidence and is a great coping mechanism, I must admit. 

Louis: (Grimacing anxiously) Won't that bring back ugly memories of after prom? The constant bullying became so much worse after prom.

Harry: Did you not see me when Only Girl in the World came on? (Nose crinkling as he laughs) I think that was the night that I accidentally outed myself.

Louis: (Smiles) I think I was too busy recovering from my embarrassing little moment. 

Harry: I have something to ask y-