7

I sat down by the lake listening to the water flow. The different birds chirp as the sun rose. The wind blew making the trees send peaceful sound as they hit one another.

"Hey." I heard turning around I seen Renesmee.

"Hey, what are you doing out here? Does your mom know?" I asked smiling. She smiled back sitting next to me.

"My mom said it's okay, but I wanted to hang with you." I nodded.

"Well, I'm not as fun as you think." She scuffed.

"Yes you are. You can paralyze people, especially people like me." I smiled looking down at her.

"Not to mention freezing anything you want." I smiled.

"It's cool watching it from another persons point of view, but if you were in my position you wouldn't want it. I have to always make sure ice isn't pouring out my hands or if I'm not freezing the whole building." She went quiet.

"Cool right?" She nodded.

"yup." I chuckled snaking my arms around her tickling her. She laughed loudly. I stopped letting her catch her breath.

"Look!" She said pointing to the animal on the other side of the lake drinking from it. I slid my hand in the water.

"Woah!" She said with amazement in her voice

"Woah!" She said with amazement in her voice. I smiled looking at her, her cheeks was a tint of pink, her breaths came in and out normally.

"Come on." I said getting up. She grabbed my hand walking.

**************

"Again!" Edward yelled. Teddy was getting mad. He wanted to train with her only to get her back on track. Only thing is. He is pushing her training. She fell on my butt breathing in and out. Two days and no breaks.

"Teddy, you can't-." Edward started.

"You can't push her like this." Tanya said looking at Edward.

"Come on Teddy." He said.

"Edward." Bella said agreeing with Tanya.

"She needs her strength for the battle." Esme said walking along side Bella. Edward ignored them running at Teddy. She barley caught her breath. As he jumped at her Seth jumped over tackling him down. Teddy laid back on the ground panting. Edward flipped Seth over but he quickly snapped at Edwards ankles. Leah ran in getting the better half.

"Stop!" Bella yelled. They all stopped but Edward, he ran towards Teddy as Bella charged towards him, but she missed. Teddy sat up quickly feeling dizzy. Edward grabbed her neck choking her, he pulls her up making her stand about to hit her air lungs till she paralyzed his arms. She pushed him away making him scream in pain. She stumbled back catching herself on one of the tree. Bella looked at her husband as he was screaming with pain.

"What did you do to him." She said getting angry. Everyone looked at a tired Teddy as her hand stayed up at Edward as the other rested in the tree.

"I've learned that you guys,.......are made of crystals, I have control over crystals......,...He's under my control. I can either kill him." Bella stepped forward towards Teddy.

"Or I can cause him pain like I am now." She said breathing hard.

"Or I can release him." She released him. She leaned over about to fall again, Seth appeared next to her catching her. She hummed as her arm was over his head. He turned his head putting his ears down comforting her.

"I'm okay." She said lying. She was dizzy and cold. If she would have carried on the whole town would have been in a ice zone. Bella comforted her husband, but he couldn't do the same with her due to the fact that his arms was still stuck.

"I can't feel my arms." He said. Carlisle, Emmett, and Garrett laughed.

"Amazing right?" Benjamin said. Teddy snuggled into Seth getting his body heat. She looked at Carmen as she looked at the young teenagers engulf each other with their presences. She nodded walking to Eleazar. Finally Teddy thought. Everyone walked away slowly. Looking up the snow started to fall. Edward walked to the house.

"I'll be back." She said leaning off of Seth. She walked over to Edward and Bella stopping him. Grabbing his arm she quickly pushed in his veins making the paralyzation go away. He balled up his fist gaining feeling again. Walking away she returned to Seth who was now human. Leah stood next to him making Teddy question her. Teddy laid her head against Seth's chest looking at her.

"Leah this is Teddy." Leah didn't smile or grin she just stared at the girl who swept her little brother off of his feet.

"Teddy this is my older sister Leah." She smiled unlike Leah.

"You're weak right now, I understand go rest." She said Seth was surprised. He never heard her say anything nice to one of his friends or girlfriends. Teddy snuck her hand in Seth's not wanting him to leave.

"We're meeting families now?" Kate said walking up. Leah glared at the vampires.

"Leah, Seth. These are my sisters Kate, Tanya, Carmen, and my brother Eleazar." They nodded not really saying anything. Seth smiled at them.

"It's nice to meet you all." Carmen smiled at the happy boy.

"As it is to you." She said being proper.

"So are they your biological family." Kate was staring down Leah.

"No they're not, but I am her biological sister." Kate said. Leah and Kate had a stare down as she spoke.

"Okay. I need to rest." Teddy said walking to Eleazar.

"i'll come see you later." Seth nodded.

"I'll be out here." She nodded as Eleazar picked her weak body up going to her room.

"I'm so sleepy." She said slowly drifting to sleep.

****************

"I know for a fact she is going to want to stay, all because of him. She's happy with him." Tanya said looking at Seth as he talked to Jacob and Edward.

"You're not really thinking about letting her stay here." Kate said.

"I am, she has the Cullen's to look after her and not to mention the wolves. We can always come to visit her." Kate looked in her sisters eyes trying to find something to say.

"You've seen her back at home, She's stuck and bored." Kate looked out the window at Seth.

"We can look after her and make sure she has her powers under control." Esme said.

"She won't be a burden." Carlisle said.

"And it seems the wolves already took a liking into her." Rosalie said.

"See, so it's final. We will be leaving and she will be staying if we make it out alive." Tanya said walking out the room. Kate felt heartbroken leaving her baby sister here alone. She turned around as Garrett was there to engage with her emotions.

"It'll be alright." He said.

"We'll see." She said grabbing his hand as they followed Tanya.