24

"He looks like he's been through hell. Are you ever going to talk to him?" Audrey said looking at Seth as he was getting his belongings out of his locker.

"Nope." I said closing my locker. She sighed shaking her head. She looked at me as I grinned.

"So what's happening with you and Mr. Fuller." I said she blushed pushing her glasses back up on her nose.

"Ssshh don't say it to loud. He might hear you." I smiled. I wonder if this could be his imprint.

"What are you scared of he's harmless." She pouted as he started walking this way.

"Oh my gosh he's coming."She panicked.

"Chill Audrey." She ran the opposite way.

"Hey Teddy." He said I waved looking for Audrey.

"Hey Brady." I said walking the way she ran. I looked over seeing Seth as he glanced at me. Soon the halls was empty.

"Ted, can we just." He said stepping towards me. I raised my hand.

"Seth. Stop right now. I'm not speaking with you." I said taking my hand back making ice come from it. He looked at me and my hands. He balled his fist up walking away. I rolled my eyes walking around the corner.

"Audrey he's gone! Where are you?" She peeked her head around the corner.

"What happened?" She asked. I raised a eyebrow.

"Did he say anything about me?" I laughed shaking my head.

"He just said hello and went to class which you are late for." She dusted herself off.

"What about you. Don't you have class too?" I shook my head.

"I tested out. I no longer have a sixth period."

"Lucky." I smiled.

"Okay, so I was thinking."

"That's dangerous."

"Don't steal my thing." She laughed as we stopped in front of her class."

"Let's go out. Me, You, Brady and one of his friends." Her smiled dropped.

"No."

"We'll talk after class." She argued with me as I tried pushing her in class. She fell in making a scene.

"Have a nice day." I said closing the class door. Some students laughed as the teacher looked at her.

"Late again Ms. Santos." I heard before walking down the hall. This should be fun.

************

"Oh my gosh Teddy you're going to make me bleed." Audrey complained as I plucked her eyebrows.

"Pain is beauty." She huffed as I finished.

"Okay now go put this on and these." I said handing her her outfit and her contacts. She frowned walking in her bathroom.