NSB and C-MR's P.O.V

I couldn't help but laugh at the last face she made before falling asleep. "Classic~" I get up with a goofy grin on my face.

The sky is still dark and glittery. Nothing is more magical than a night in the center of Kasetch Woods. It's almost winter, so everything is still and quiet. And Care-Mare should be waking up soon ( the effects aren't supposed to be long term), so I have to tell her about the best hunting spots.

I walk to the window and sit on the cill, looking out over the plains and N.T. I feel the cool breeze hit my face and making my hair flow about. The Lake of Light reflects the sky, The Great tree gently swaying. "I love my life." I sigh and lean my head against the edge of the window side.

"Mom, keep going strong. I'll be home soon..." I look towards my old home and clutch my chest in pain. Not now... please! My headache comes back and I look over at Caroline-Mary. Still asleep.

See, the same scientist did the same experiment on me, but succeeded. Caroline has it for good and can't hide it, but every half-moon and full moon my own ears and er... 4 tails pop out.

I look up at the moon, it's half. My vision blurs a little and I hiss as my back pops and my ears and tails come to formation. I quickly jump out the window and run to the Liné Pond. I barely get half-way before I trip on a root and fall.

I curl up into a ball,  covering my face. "Why me?!" I scream, tears dominating my cheeks. I spoke too soon when I said 'I love my life'. My mind starts to will my pained body to continue to the pond. It's the only way I can change back... drown myself. I always manage to breath air again afterwords,though.

The pond comes into sight and I urge myself to keep going. My fingers dig into the soft ground to give me some leverage. My tails are whipping friously back and forth and the pond is about a mere 2 ½ feet away. My body is numb by now and I manage to touch the water.

I finally manage to crawl myself into the cool water and let myself sink. I let the remaining breath out and close my eyes. Make it stop...  As my oxygen leaves and my heart rate slows down, I can feel myself passing out. I hope Care-Mare is okay...

---------------

CM-R's P.O.V. (sorry I forgot to put this in when I first published it)

I sit there no longer than three seconds after summarizing what just happened. So, Nathaniel is just like me, but a bit luckier. "Why didn't you tell me? You really are an idiot." I get up and follow the leader.

Hand prints and claw marks lead me to the Liné Pond. My feet slide me to a stop and I look around. "Nathan? Nathsn?! Where are you, you bloody monkey?" I shout into the void. My gaze turns to the ponds' water where little patches of water appear, and as I lean in, I see a shadow in the water.

It couldn't be, right? But the tracks end here... "Holy Shit! NATHAN!" I scream, diving into the pond. My hands frantically feel about as I try to hold my breath. My right hand grabs something and I travel higher. Yes! Its Nathan! I move both hands back down to his hands and pull him uowards as fast as possible.

When my head got above the surface, I used my upper/lower body and legs to support Nathan while paddling my arms to get us to the edge. When my hand hit the muddy edge of the pond, I scrambled up on it. Nathans lower body was still emerged in water. I had his head in my lap as I moved his hair out of his face.

I put my ear up to his nose to see if he was breathing. "Ohhh my baby Jesus." I sat there for half a second before thinking 'CPR!'. I arrabged my hands in the correct position and count, "One, two, three." Then plugged his nose and breathed into his mouth.

Almost instantly (thank the Lord!) he coughed up water and took in sharp breaths. I patted his face a little, "Hey, you alright now?" I wiped his forehead free of the mud and my emotions switched places with my stress. He nodded and continued to breath heavily.

"I thought you were going to freaking die!" I wailed putting my head on his chest, sobbing. He put a hand on my back and slowly rubbed it.

"I'm sorry..." He managed to choke out, "Thank you for not fraking out on me too much." He let gis arm rest on my back as I tried to control my tears. I sit up a little and look at his droopy eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm not the gossiping type, you're lucky I'm even talking to you. We're basically the same ..." I stopped talking when I saw tears coming from him.

"I was a-afraid you'd l-leave me, I d-don't want to b-be alone." He heaved out. I smile and wipe a tear from his eye.

"You really are an idiot. I could care less if you're a science experiment or a Templar, you've treated me well so I'll treat you the same." I took off my bracelet that I had made a year or so ago and tied it to his wrist, the silver and wooden beeds gleamed in the moon light. He grinned as he looked at it. "Let this be start of a new frendship. Let us be the Mary & Edward of our generation." He chuckles as I finish speaking. I give him a nice long hug and immedietly start to think about future adventures.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

A/N

Heya peoples~ sorry for the long wait. And for the short chapters that I beat myself up over. I try to make 'em longer, I do!

Well hope you liked this chapter/part. What do you guys think will happen next? 

:P Well anywho, I'm going to start putting some of the next chapter/part up. Bai Bai!

Kitten Kisses and Puppy Hugs!  :D