2. Escape

"We are no longer earth's dominant species,we lost that title the day they arrived" sky  

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

"When the Muddles invaded the earth,you were only two," my father said as I lay on the bed,him sitting beside me. He looked at me then smiled. I opened my eyes wide open,anticipating for more......

 "Brian,I'm supposed to be reading for you a bed time story and not telling you about them......"
"No, no, dad, its OK. Please tell me more....."
"But I've told you about them about a thousandth time and....."

"Tell me once more,as a bedtime story,only once and never again." I pleaded while joining my hands and mumbling the word 'please' at a low voice but fast pace.

"Alright then," he heaved out and threw his arms up. "OK where was i ? Ah yes,you were two years when they attacked. All over the TVs, all over the news was about the huge spaceships. We could only watch as they dropped their deadly missiles at us. We tried to throw nuclear bombs at them but their ships were very resistant."

"I,you your mom and Scar were forced to run away,hoping we would end up somewhere safe but in all the chaos of everyone on their heels,we ended up being captured by the  Muddles."

"A large group stormed  to the barn where we sought shelter. They held us mercilessly against the woods of the barn and shoved their guns at our heads. We were forced to surrendered and we were taken here, to the reserve." He said,spreading his arms wide open.

" Right now, all the things about school,talking to friends or a family get together is a thing of the past. But there is a group in the Ruins who have turned out to be rebels,strongly resisting and opposing the muddles."