Chapter 1 - Boxes

I grabbed the last box out of the moving truck and loaded it into my room.I walked downstairs tried from all the moving and stuff and sat next to my Grandma.My mom and dad died in a fire 2 months ago and she took me in.The house was to small for me and her and the school for me was bad.So we moved into a small little peaceful town called FriendVille."Hello Westly." she said sweetly.Sitting on the small chair."Hi Grandma.After I sit up the livingroom do you want me to go get us food?" She nodded."That would be very nice Westly."

I smiled and started moving around furniture and stuff.Soon I had the livingroom sat up and only taking 45 minutes!I put on the news for her and walked her to the couch."Call me if you need help and ill come right over." I hugged her and got into her green old piece of poop.I drove to KFC and got us chicken and biskets then went to the store and got us sfuff for the morning."Ill go shopping for real tomorrow." I thought to myself and came back home.I fixed her a plate and myself a plate then went up to my room.

I ate the food and started to sit up my room.I put my bed next to the wall with an outlit beside it then my bedside table next to it.I put my desk against the wall and out my laptop there and set up everything else.I put my clothes in my closet then grabbed a clean pair of boxers and a shirt.I got into my own shower and took a quick little shower before bed.School is tomorrow.Yay -.-