Chapter 7-The awkward cuddle.

Gavin and I cleaned for about 30 minutes and he smiled when we finished."Ill go get you some pajamas, yeah?"he asked I nodded "Yes please."He chuckled and walked to his room and then brought back a shirt and boxers.I blushed and bit my lip "It gets hot in my room at night so.."I nodded slowly then went to the bathroom to change.I slipped off my clothes and put on the pajamas he gave me.His shirt was a little big on me.But It help covering up.

When I came out he smiled "Erm..go to my room and put on a movie to watch."I nodded as he went to the bathroom.I went in his room and looked through the shelves of movies.One caught my eye,jaws.And all the jaws movies after it.I grabbed it and sat on the bed waiting for him to come back.Once he did he smiled."Jaws eh? Okay."he said and put it in the tv.He climed into the bed and laid down."Come on.."he said to me and lightly touched me with his foot "Lay down."

I layed back and turned my attention to the tv.Halfway into the movie I couldnt keep my eyes open anymore so I shut them.I felt Gavin play with my hair a little."Your so attractive Westly.."he said softly "If only you liked me the way I liked you.."he said and then he pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.My heart started beating super fast.I was blushing hard as he rubbed my back softly."I didn't know you where awake.."he said into my ear.I opened one eye and looked at him.

"Hi."he said and chuckled at me.I blushed and then cuddled into him as well.He kissed my forehead and then closed his eyes as well."Gavin?" "Hmmm..?" "Do you really like me?" "Of course I do." I blushed hard and then snuggled into his chest.I felt his heart beat fast.I smiled and kissed his neck and fell asleep in the arms of the guy that makes me feel so weird.