Chapter 5-The party and the boy

By the time to the party Lilly was at my house wearing a white dress with a black belt on it.Her brown hair was straightened and her makeup was light.Brenna couldn't go because she was sick.Lilly smiled and fixed my shirt.We walked outside and got into Lilly's car and she turned on the radio.I hummed the song softly inside my head.

"Mmm...is there a right river how this goes?You got your friends and you got your foes want a peice of something hot.Forget your name like they forgot.Ain't that something?

Some want to see you crash and burn criticize your everyword.Im trying to keep from going insane.Aint that the way that this whole damn thing?"

I always loved Sleeping With Sirens no matter how much Kellin turned into a douche.I stilled loved their music.Lilly turned into a driveway and there was a girl and a guy outside making out.We got out and then walked on the porch.As soon as we opened the door I saw a couple people sittin on the couch talking and 4 people dancing to a small raido.It was playing songs on Pandora.Someone hooked up their phone to the thingy speakers.A girl with long blonde hair and hazel eyes came up to us."Hello Lilly!" Lilly smiled and hugged the girl "Olivia!I missed you!" The girl,im guessing whos name is Olivia nodded to her and we went upstairs."We are playing truth and dare,then a secret game afterwards."

  Lilly and Olivia sat beside each other and I sat on the ground away from everyone.As they played I pulled out my phone and read a story called "Baked in the heart." It was a good boyxboy story.A few minutes later Lilly grabbed me and pulled me to her."WESTLY IS PLAYING TOO!" I blushed from all the attention."Okai!"said a girl and wrote down my name on a paper."This is like 7 minutes in heaven..but one person will be blindfolded and the other wont.You go into a closet and the person un-blind you can do whatever you want to them.If the person blinded wants to ses you they be un-blinded and look at you.The rest is what they want."

   We all nodded and the girl pulled out a name."Westly.Put on the blindfold."I put the blindfold on me and I was put into the closet.Another name was called and someone entered the closet.I suddenly felt safe...I felt someone wrap me into their chest.They where a guy..a guy! I felt a pair of lips press against mine and a spark ran through my body.Nothing I felt with Brenna.It soon got headed and my pants where unbuttoned untill the door opened."TIMES UP!Westly do you wanna see who the person was?"

   "Ah.." I had to think about that.Did I?I definitely felt something special between me and the person..but what if it was someone I didnt know.What if they made a big joke about me..A million thoughts went through my head."Well..?"My mouth went dry."Well..sure.." The blind fold was taken off my head and I opened my eyes to see....