Chapter 2- The boy and the girls

Beep!Beep!Beep! yelled an annoying thing.My cat..no my cat died in the fire..and cats don't beep.I opened my eyes and shut of the alarm.I walked to my mirror and looked at my reflection.My hair was everywhere and I had sleep in my eyes.I brushed my hair and put on a black t-shirt and blue jeans.I grabbed my beanie and walked downstairs.My grandmother sleeps untill 10:00 and when I get home she has something fixed for me so I made toast and ate it quickly.I put on the beanie and my black TOMS then grabbed my skateboard.I shut the door and locked it putting the key in my backpack.I skateboared to my new school.

  East Wood Highschool!Everything here is peaceful!Said I big banner on the school.I chuckled to myself.There must be bullies somewhere.It isnt highschool without someone to bring you down.I put my skateboard into my bag and walked into the office."Hello im Westly." I said to the oldish lady working at the desk."Yes..here have Mr.Green take you to your first class.He came in late anyways." She handed me a paper full of my classes and a blackhaired boy stood up.He was wearing a white shirt and red pants.He was about my height but a little taller.

  He took the list out my hands walking out the office."Spanish..oh and you have that baby class too." I looked at him confused."Spanish we have together which is your first class then you have Childcare class with me at almost the last class.But then you have gym before the end of the day."I simply nodded and kept walking with him."Im Gavin,whats your name?" he asked me smiling."Westly..but my friends at my old school called me Wes." He smiled and nodded then stopped at a door."Here we are!" he opened the door and walked inside."Gavin why are you so la-Oh never mind."The teacher said untill he saw me."A new student I see.Whats your name young man?" ths teacher asked as Gavin went to the back of the class."Westly."

"Ah..im Mr.Cooper and welcome to our spanish class!" he chirped."Sit anywhere you would like." I decided to sit next to Gavin since he was the only friend I had right now.I sat my notebook on my desk and began coppying stuff on the board."Pssstt.." someone said.I turned my head to the left side of me to a girl with brown hair and green eyes."Hi..?" I questioned her softly."Im Lilly."I smiled "Westly." I felt like I could trust her..she seemed nice.She wrote down some notes ani did the same untill the class was over.I walked out and looked at the paper.Math. "Hey Gavin..where is math?" I asked him slowly."Oh I dont have that class sorry!Bye!" he said walking away with a girl that practically had her boobs spilling out her shirt.

  Lilly stood beside me and gazed onto my paper."Math..my friend Brenna has math.Maybe if I catch her I can get her to take you there." "Is she nice?"I questioned "Duh!"she said taking my hand and leading me to a girl her height and smiled."This is Brenna.She has been my best friend since 3rd grade!" Brenna smiled."Haii!" she greeted and shook my hand."Im Westly..im new here." She smiled "I know.So whats up?" "He has math.Would you take him there?" Brenna smiled "Sure!Go get your things Westly and meet me here."

I walked to my locker and grabbed my notebook and textbook for math and walked back to my new friends."C'mom!"Brenna said and we walked to math.